+ Reply to Thread
Page 209 of 259 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 2587

Thread: Aap agar 100$ invest karte he to aap har hafte kitne profit ki umeed karte he?

Member rafimh is an unknown quantity at this point rafimh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main $40-$60 profit chatahu $100 invest ke liye.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

$50 at least.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member casiotab is an unknown quantity at this point casiotab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many investors will think the 25% on higher side but I don't feel like it because it is very affordable benefit concentrate on. It is not for beginners who should concentrate on studying rather than establishing objectives. I think we should dual our stability in monthly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think your calculation is quite good, because not much too much profit you want to get. however because forex is very risky business, so we must always make a good calculation for profit, so we do not have to face the risk is too great. because the greater the benefits that we want, it means the greater the risk of loss that we must confront in any trade.

Member atjashim is an unknown quantity at this point atjashim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my perspective we should not business very strongly and put our account to dangerous rather business sensibly with appropriate stop-loss and keep arranging benefit on regular durations. If i make 10-20% benefit per week that would be good benefit in my perspective.

Senior Member fibo is an unknown quantity at this point fibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pitra7 View Post
    if you invest with $100 i think it will better if you trade with 0.1 lot or 0.05 lot... with those lot you can make $1 per day... it is very safe trade and patient trade... but if you compare with compounding you will make your account grow up quickly... best regards my friend...
    Yes patient is very need ed to be a successful trader for ourself we must have spirit to learning and hard work so we can make a good analysis and control our emotion then we can make consistent profit/succesful trader..

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    In order to trade small risks and then trade for a long time with the 100 dollars, we should take small risks per trade. Risking just 5% of the amount will be good enough for traders to make the money that they need in forex currency trading just with 100 dollars.

Member pitra7 is an unknown quantity at this point pitra7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you invest with $100 i think it will better if you trade with 0.1 lot or 0.05 lot... with those lot you can make $1 per day... it is very safe trade and patient trade... but if you compare with compounding you will make your account grow up quickly... best regards my friend...
    success is my right...!!!

Member Anis is on a distinguished road Anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to start the beginning of your investment is not required to invest too much in that we can instill in them, I've been fooled by some institutions that said they would help me to be able to invest in the forex market but I could just be scams

Banned asikrana is an unknown quantity at this point asikrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    if i have 100$ i would look for
    2-5$ per day that means around
    10-25$ a week that is not a big
    target and its quite achievable
    though it involves moderator
    risks

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Well starting with 100$ i will use 1000 leverage and my goal will be 10$ per day so round about 50$ per week. I think that is not a big target and it can be easily achieved.
    This is not a small target that you are planning, it is a very big target that you are planning and this is because you are making targets in your trading in order to be making daily profits of 10 USD in your trading in forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 209 of 259 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 207 208 209 210 211 219 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)