+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 509 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Ku jyadatar new trader eur/usd ko pasnd karte he?

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are like acha sawal ha new trader hi, come on, pehle se kam kar rahe han Foex main market wo b Euro / USD ko hi you like to load the liye jab be koi just start karta ha what this is traning to use b sekhne ko yehi milta currency pair ha so jab wo apni trading sharo karta ha to fill a currency pair with kar laita ha aur to your partner 80 percent log using a card han. and Based on me, the best currency I like to trade is through eurusd and the currency is very supportive of me from one level to another

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I fully agree with you. it is also exactly that beginners like to trade in eur / usd pairs because they think this pair is one of the safest pairs that gives them little profit in each trade and frankly I am also one of those traders because this currency pair matches my trading plan. and EUR / USD is that first try all the new PPL during this field want to trade with because your changes in the market teach a lot plus the most profitable try to do all kinds of strategies when you learn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh currency pair sab se zaida hoty hain kyun trade k in a trade bhut achi ho jatii ha aur profit b acha jata ban ha.bhut zaida trade currency pair currency kar rahe hain aur profit get kar rahe hain. attach me a chance loss b bhut kaam hain.is located in pairs ko bht zaida pasand kia jata ha my market. and the fact that most traders intend to trade in eur / usd is the fact that the joint has high liquidity and is traded in additional volume. there are also many pip movements that have been combined every day, around 200 - three hundred monitor countries. Unarme pips and lots. also spread to get fewer currency combinations.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to volatip For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion the currency pair with the most moves is EUR-JPY. So volatility is the main reason for choosing a currency pair so this pair is a good choice, I guess. You are right for beginners to at least explore the base currency because doing so will make it easier to make better trades later. that is mainly because the two currencies are very common names throughout the world itself. and also I think there is a possibility they can use it with advice from where they started learning forex.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    GBP-USD currency pairs are traded every time they start any currency that is used or currency pair or usually the USD GBP EUR currency is only for some people who are always talking about. New bets as pair trading. Also, for the sake of trading because of the volatility of the currency pair and I think it's very popular, Every time someone starts discussing Forex in general they only use EUR / USD or GBP / USD as a reference for the currency pair. so people always talk about this pair only. so beginners start trading with this partner. In addition, this currency pair is also good for trading because of its volatility.

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The movement of the Euro / usd currency pair is normal over time and follows fundamentals and according to the news and situation there is therefore the possibility of a minimum loss rather than other currency pairs so people like this pair and also in brokers vary this broker this currency pair has a spread minimum also so this is also one of the reasons for this pair and GBP / USD is also good for new traders .

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eur / usd is an expensive deuce that is very good and a duo of my competitors so that the aggregation is very easy to save and the universe is really a champion so that in this country thousands of eur are reversed because we can get a lot of money easily from eur / usd and if we using the apiculate strategy, we can get a hug of money easily without any reduction. and other graphics not filled on the MT4 platform specifically designed for short expression users and long expression traders. Generally the giant temporary game chart is destined for old expression traders but in my attitude I see this chart more profitable for traders a short expression

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's the most traded currency pair I think it's mostly where they have a currency pair. so people always talk about this pair only. so beginners start trading with this partner. Besides this currency in the whole world I think there is a possibility they can use it by starting to study forex. Every time someone starts discussing forex as a reference for partners it is also good to trade because their volatility is a very common name because both currencies are from.

Member Aseya is just really nice Aseya is just really nice Aseya is just really nice Aseya is just really nice Aseya is just really nice Aseya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    New traders her US currency pair par kaam karte hain Jo Humko Jyada profit Deti Hai for example Agar unko gold mein jyada profit mil raha hai woh Gold per trading karna start kar denge aur wahan se apni earning Hasee karne ki koshish Karte Hain definitely Lok profit ko Pasand Karte Hain

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nalawang View Post
    Eur / USD kay ilawa bhi kutch main currency pair hi jin per trade kar kay hum acha daily profit kama saktay hain. Aisa is hota liye hi kay in ki currency pair daily market news publishes hoti hain jis ki face says price ki movement hoti hai aur phir hum karkay trade apana money generates hain cards. and eur usd is a great partner on the market and many trades use it and get good profits so if you want to get good money then you can get good market knowledge and then open a real account and get profit
    basically isko pasand karny ki wajah yeh hai yeh aik bari currency hai is main ziada tor py market range main nahi rehti hai apny trends main movement karti hai ziada tor py tu aur usky spreads bhi kam hoty hain aur jab bhi yeh movement karta hai tu achy khasy pips hum logun ko dy jata hai main bhi isi py kam karta tha starting main

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 509 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)