+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 509 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Ku jyadatar new trader eur/usd ko pasnd karte he?

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the traded currency pair along with EUR/USD, Someone start forex generally they simply use EUR-USD for the currency pairs. Many people are like always talk about these pairs only. I think that is mostly important, because it is currencies are very common symbol of item around the trade market. I think it is chance that they got to use from have started learning forex .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm constantly waiting to enter the marketplace once the information for them so when every thing is distinct and have the ability to market response upon the information I made a decision to open up place however i understand that the foremost traded currency try together with GBP-USD, Whenever somebody begin discussing forex usually they merely use EUR-USD or GBP-USD as reference to the currency pairs. thus individuals constantly point out these pairs only

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this pair has umpteen traders in it so there is little page but it is not that wanton to translate the represent and be correct in this dud cozy it is one of the most soporific sadistic at times, most of the fill use this unite to get basic knowledge of how to dealing when there is lots of move in both way's, vessel i don't reckon that you instrument again demand it comfortable if you sign to merchandise in usd/jpy which as comparatively less occurrence in it.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai badiya movement hone ke sath sath uss pair ka success rate bhi high rehta hai newbies mein isliye zyada tar new traders aur experinced traders bhi isko zyada prefer karte hain bhai jo ki badiya baat hai waise hamare liye iss field mein main yeh kahunga ki forex trading mwin aapko wohi pzir lena chahiye jiske baare mein aap jaante hain bhai warna loss ho jata hai. brother i think that the pair is the most famous and reputed currency pair as far as i have seen this is the most traded pair among all other pairs i think that the new trader are like then USD\EUR it is the best online business we can do it in any time it is open for everyone.

Member papih is on a distinguished road papih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's essentially the most dealt forex set of two along with GBP-USD, Whenever a person commence talking about fx typically many people merely make use of EUR-USD or maybe GBP-USD as reference point to the forex frames. and so persons usually speak about most of these frames just. and so newbies commence exchanging using these frames. Furthermore most of these forex frames are also great for exchanging because of their volatility

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe it is since the names typical two-piece altogether elements of the planet, even for her. and I additionally believe that it must be potential to find out forex, upon the proposal for any directive to his spot where origin. Sure, you've the ideal to start exploring a minimum of a monetary foundation to facilitate later due to much better trade. this pair is the famous and reputed currency pair as for as i have seen this is the most traded pair among all other pairs i think that is mostly because those two currencies are very common names around the whole world itself and also i think that there is a chance that they got to use it by the suggestion from where they have starting learning forex.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the EUR/USD pair defalut reheta hey sab broker me, Ap jab trading terminal open kanege then app ye dekhenge ke firt chart me eur/usd hey. So maximum traders are like to trade with this pair. couple EUR / USD very huge motions when there will be information and I am always

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Random hunches and guesses can solely lead to monetary failure therefore the resources of analysis assist to concentrate info to weigh the actual strengths and weaknesses of the potential investment. Using the Very greatest Forex Software program you'll accessibility technologies developed to accumulate details on numerous investment opportunities thus you are able to build informed choices approach advance your portfolio in the direction of achieving monetary gain.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vrindavan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere kheyal se newbie learn forex business with this pair. EUR/USD pair defalut reheta hey sab broker me, Ap jab trading terminal open kanege then app ye dekhenge ke firt chart me eur/usd hey. So maximum traders are like to trade with this pair. couple EUR / USD very huge motions when there will be information and I am always patiently waiting to get into the industry when the information to them and when everything is obvious and know how to promote reaction on the information I made the decision to start position

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hamdani For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EURUSD is much more volatile and traders like to scalp during this try and there isn't any doubt about this that it try is highly volatile and also the trading volumes are greater due to greater liquidity plus the pip motion is greater, that's the rationale it's the foremost preferred try from the traders across the actual globe. Me jab se Forex par kam kar rahi ho to zaida tar log EUR/USD pair ko pasand karty hai aur yeh pair zaida profitable pair hai isliya log is ko zaida pasand karty hai . Aur be bohat sary pair hai Forex business me ka jis se hum profit hasil kar sakty hai . GBP/USD aur Gold pair be bohat popular pair hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 509 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)