+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 320 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3192

Thread: Daily Routine You Must Follow, Before Trade, During Trade & After Trade.

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,483 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by netra View Post
    I have not incorporated the news analysis yet in my trading and there is a big chance I might be one of it's causalities when it happened. I just don't want to thread when there is news because I don't know how to respond to it. Maybe it's about time to include it in my trades, the thing to watch out for before trading.
    for me also its very difficult to play on news time it is more dangerious for us to get loss or margin call ......abhi tak mai news ko think se samaj hi nahi pata
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoryindia For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    although it sounds dangerous I also long to use stop loss trading career I rarely use it Will Because RELY more on discipline to cut loss Pls using an analysis of and that is the fact

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to akshayfuriya For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have not incorporated the news analysis yet in my trading and there is a big chance I might be one of it's causalities when it happened. I just don't want to thread when there is news because I don't know how to respond to it. Maybe it's about time to include it in my trades, the thing to watch out for before trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to netra For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    But some news have impact and again that same news some haven't impact on forex.
    We have few main news and am expecting right on time
    har news ka alag alag impact hota hai pairs pe
    kuch news bahut zada volatile kar deti hai amrket ko jabki kuch news bahut hi kam volatile banati hai
    forex market me news ka bahut role hota hai..isliye traders ko news pe dhyaan dete hue trading klarni chahaiye

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    ya setting stop loss and cut profit is very essential because setting stop loss will help you from suffering large amount of loss
    most of traders use stop loss include I personally use a stop loss as this to keep the movement as a sudden we can not expect a lot of taps that move the markets affect the market we do not know

10. The Following User Says Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    1.) Learn to always include the spread of whatever pair you are trading on in your stop-loss
    2.) On your Chart mark out the time of release of all high impact news, on all currency pair that include the pair in which the news is to be released.
    3.) If trading the lower time frames; ALWAYS EXIT ALL TRADE AT THE TIME OF RELEASE OF SUCH NEWS.
    4.) Follow your trading rules strictly.
    5.) During Candlestick formation; always join the trend either at a price higher or lower than the closing price of the current candle stick ''as the trend maybe''. Irrespective of whatever time frame you are on.
    6.) Never take side during trading, you are here only to make profit so always trade in the direction of the current trend.
    7.) Always go through your chart at the end of the day, the week and the month.
    But some news have impact and again that same news some haven't impact on forex.
    We have few main news and am expecting right on time

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sachin For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your first point says it all. The news must be respected and listened to on a daily basis. People ignore the use and consult only technical analysis when they trade and they are usually slaughtered by major news events.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jai For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The news is the number one thing that we are supposed to check in our trading day. It tells us where the market is and the new events(breaking) news as they come into the market. This will help us to decide on which pair to trade and also show us which already open trade we are supposed to close whether we are losing or winning

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjeev For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    1.) Learn to always include the spread of whatever pair you are trading on in your stop-loss
    2.) On your Chart mark out the time of release of all high impact news, on all currency pair that include the pair in which the news is to be released.
    3.) If trading the lower time frames; ALWAYS EXIT ALL TRADE AT THE TIME OF RELEASE OF SUCH NEWS.
    4.) Follow your trading rules strictly.
    5.) During Candlestick formation; always join the trend either at a price higher or lower than the closing price of the current candle stick ''as the trend maybe''. Irrespective of whatever time frame you are on.
    6.) Never take side during trading, you are here only to make profit so always trade in the direction of the current trend.
    7.) Always go through your chart at the end of the day, the week and the month.
    Well, I really appreciate your points. They are extremely good. If one trader makes good use of above points, then it will not take long for him/her to become one of the successful traders in this forex business.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazpa For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Banned nsawork is on a distinguished road nsawork's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by amit View Post
    the points given in the thread are very good and must be followed. we have to develop a habit to watching out for the high level news and making a set of steps to follow before we think of trading.
    it is really important to stay disciplined in trading, it will make way for profits
    All traders have been advised that follow the rules and stick to the fundamentals, do not take the risks and trade with caution. Yet how many of them do actually follow them and that is the reason many suffer loss either in the starting or after they have made some profits.

It is only when they understand and look for the mistakes they become good as well as profitable traders.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to nsawork For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 320 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)