+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 320 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 3192

Thread: Daily Routine You Must Follow, Before Trade, During Trade & After Trade.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai forex trading jaisa bada business karne se pehle iske baare mein sab seekhna sabse zyada zarori hota hai forex trading mein paisa badiya hai agar dhangg se kaam kareige toh sab hasil kar sakte hain forex trading mein paisa aise hi nahih aa jata hai .
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well bro I strongly believe we need time to learn forex, practice and make profit. We will not able to be a professional trader if we try to do everything in a very short time. So i want to go slowly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course for me i think every trader have to become able there is to carry out the actual correct anaylsis relating towards the trend on forex which can facilitate him to essentially earn the actual profit and also to get success the actual forex. thus everyone ought to learn the tactic of manufacturing correct analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main thing that i am always going to do at trading Forex is analyiss. Once a Forex trader is able to make the right analysis, Then their chances of getting success in profits keeps increasing,
    Patience is Key.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear I personally believe that 7 point has more value, which needs high level of knowledge to increase your confidence. As I have seen so many times that some traders create a position and if there is little volatile they start panic and either close the position or reverse the position and they might face loss, but there is again return of the executed price and also some time achieve your profit target but till that time you have no position.

Senior Member yasrmohamd is an unknown quantity at this point yasrmohamd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    great thread for newbie. you are right and you point is good. I want to add that before trading fresh your mind . and always control emotion. take a brake after a doing some failure or success trade. and read the market news daily.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

i like your 10 points dear so much and i fully agree with you and i realize the important to these ten points and if some one want to get the success in the forex trading market then i am assure that persona that through these tips the success in so much easy

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

This is a very nice list, and i do agree alot with the news checking and marking. It is very important to know the time when you should enter the market and the time to stay out of the market for good.

Senior Member Rehman12 will become famous soon enough Rehman12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like your 10 points dear so much and i fully agree with you and i realize the important to these ten points and if some one want to get the success in the forex trading market then i am assure that persona that through these tips the success in so much easy

Member nanswer is an unknown quantity at this point nanswer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a very nice list, and i do agree alot with the news checking and marking. It is very important to know the time when you should enter the market and the time to stay out of the market for good.

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading me daily routine ke sath trading ki jaaye to profit achchi hoti hai, aur trading ke pahle humen market ki analysis karni chahiye, discipline aur trading rules ko follow karna chahiye to humen achchi profit hogi.

Senior Member PRAYOGO is on a distinguished road PRAYOGO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Basics of any business has to be followed the simple way and forex trading is no different and with discipline because if you are not disciplined to do then you should have good money management

+ Reply to Thread
Page 131 of 320 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)