+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 320 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Routine You Must Follow, Before Trade, During Trade & After Trade.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Locking your transaction will be the best trading strategy so we have to follow it at all. Locking your transaction shows that you must use the stop loss and profit taking tool that is located in the bid and after doing this, you may want to take a break because your transaction is constantly within the limits. Traders vary not using stop loss because they do not believe in losing other cash so this strategy must be adopted by all traders. This is very true especially the point where you have to stick to your trading rules which I find very problematic for most trades even experienced by traders as well. Finally, never take sides, you are now to make a very true profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your first point states that everything. the details must be known and read frequently. People forget usage other than checking only technical exploration when they trade and they are generally badly injured by means of significant data routines. Great strands for beginners. I have a bad experience by allowing floating loss positions until the weekend. and that made my weekend uncomfortable. this last word will be studied every day before and after trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex, people make maximum losses and the reason is that they cannot maintain decisipline in trading there. To maintain a routine decisipline it is very important to get a form of forex. So I think if we maintain that routine in your trade we can succeed in trading. News supported by trade will be one of all recommended strategies. Having an honest habit of reading news before trading can give us a clearer picture of what is happening right and what happens in the event can affect market movements. keep going one step further is a good choice.

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a forex trader must make his daily and nothing will really bother him. so he can really concentrate during trading and trade higher. Regular trading determines all mandatory factors that have an influence on the trade. trade for Forex and better money income for work now all human goods for Forex work and better money income for work now all human goods for Forex jobs and income best income for work, all human goods for Forex jobs and better income money for Forex jobs.

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The daily routine of my forex trading before opening my position and trading on the forex market is that I made a good understanding of the first forex market having a good trend and so made my trading open and so put in a way to take profits and stop losses to make good luck and save my money if there is a loss. so after I closed my trade I made a review of my trade that I made a mistake that made me face loss or because of a problem that I faced if I faced a loss. Forex trading is a business making fast money. Stopping losses and taking profits is one of the most important rules in forex trading. These tools help you minimize losses and you can feel a little relaxed if you are away from your screen.

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We see it, I can go there, a trader must make his daily and nothing will bother him. So he can really concentrate on his trade and make better trades. Routine trading determines all the necessary factors that have an influence on the trade. He must choose the time to trade at that time, when he is completely free from other jobs. good advice and especially I like number four when you say that someone must follow the rules of the trade strictly, because that is the essence of all the crimes that try to do impulsive trading that is not in the plan, and ultimately lose all accounts.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    daily work for forex and income goods money for work now goods for work and money income better profits for work now the best way of earning money for work now all friends stuff for posting and better income money for work now goods for a post forex work. of course we have to do things like that because I think it needs to be done for our good ... thank you for the information and therefore let's run together what is lacking and what our weaknesses in forex trading.

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to add that before the trade refreshes your mind. and always control emotions. take the brakes after making a number of successful failures or trades. if we don't have a clear rule when we have a big mine plot when the plot is reduced when that happens we have to make. This tells us where the industry and new event information (breaking) when they enter the industry. This will help us to choose which partner for the business and also show that those of us who have started our business are expected to close whether we drop or my success may be one of the causes when it happens. I just don't want to line up when there is information because I don't know how to reply. Maybe it's about the opportunity to include it in my transaction, a factor that must be seen before the transaction.

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab hum trading karne ke liye ate hain toh umain aik life time trading karne ke liye aik proper timing ko adjust karna bohat zaruri ha same isi tra hum ko jab trade karte hian to trade karne se pheele hum ko us ke bare main pair ke bare main shai detail lena bohat zaruri ha.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-08-31), sarfraz786 (2018-08-31), yulbang111 (2018-08-31)

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good line about beginners. That you are right and your points will be very good. I want to create the previous one to trade your brain and always handle sentiments. Create a braking system after doing some malfunctions or successful buying and selling, in addition to reading the current market media every day. Daily skillet for Forex money and goods income for work now goods for Forex work and best income money for work now all human goods for work and betting money income for work now all human goods for work and income money are better for Forex jobs, so join Forex work now quickly.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 320 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)