+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 657 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 318 368 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 6565

Thread: The most important reasons that lead to the loss in forex trading?

Member sohail143 is an unknown quantity at this point sohail143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss hony ke sab sy bare waja forex ka knowledge na hona hy,,agr ap ky pass forex trade business ka knowledge hy to loss ky kam chance hoty hn,,,,,,,,,,,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Luky is an unknown quantity at this point Luky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I certainly think it's all the reasons in creating a good advantage to use profits well in creating profits properly and therefore do well in a good thing to create it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amith is an unknown quantity at this point amith's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is true what you write, but I do not agree that using sl, because for me the stop loss and so the killer trade me because I often get stop loss take profit of it first so that I change of trading so trading MM good, because its true market back and forth so stop loss for me even so the threat, an important test of our strategy so that each order is rarely wrong

Banned ssabbasi2003 is on a distinguished road ssabbasi2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    mare khayal main jub hum loss main jate hain aur pher us time ye hope karte hain k ye market back hoge tu ye he sub se bare cheez hote hai jis ki waja se hum loss karte hain umeed wapisi ki sari amount wash kar dete hai so ye umeed nhn hone chahiye kiu k ye umeed huamain kharb karte hai

Senior Member sbiaa93 is an unknown quantity at this point sbiaa93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well the most imortant reasons to loose for me its the bad analyse and the emotion because if you do a bad analyse you will choise the bad trade and emotion make you fear of loose and this is so bad ... take the challange and improve your skill's

Senior Member jahanara24 is an unknown quantity at this point jahanara24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This special is one of the most typical problems completely new distributors.A good friend, who believes that you entered don't necessarily need a lot of time to demo accounts due to the fact that who their emotions along with the exception of this special, you can with confidence will be cracked with close down your discounts .can be incredibly important in this sector.

Senior Member oyane is an unknown quantity at this point oyane's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    For me the worst reasons of getting loss in forex are emotions and greed. If we avoid both these and trade only according to our mm and strategy and do not fell for revenge than i think we can succeed.
    I think forex is not a gambling because forex is merely is like gambling, but it is not gambling. In this article you will learn why this is true. Forex is really very profitable trading business so that forex is not a gambling.

Banned chichu is an unknown quantity at this point chichu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, U are right . I think forex trading business very risky but more profitable business. So this problem can solve only proper education about the market. Forex trading is the money making platform so trading is the way to more earn from here.In forex business the most important reason of loss is Greed, Emotion and without proper knowledge about the market.

Senior Member qwertbiswas4561 is an unknown quantity at this point qwertbiswas4561's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The understanding why galore fill in the forex trading departure is due to a demand of punishment. I oft screw a lot of departure because it was never set a stay deprivation. Sometimes, i also trading with over lot, so it ends with a profit telecommunications.

Senior Member dadananana is an unknown quantity at this point dadananana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    I don't understand with Indian language, but I am agree with your first statement, mostly reason of loss were because of money management and emotion in trading. Good money management will bring us to control how many bucks that we risked in a trading. And emotion will be determined with our experiences of many conditions in forex market.
    Forex is popular trading business.That's why it's rule and regulation is strong so obviously he/she know everything about forex.Who work properly and trade right time.So in my opinion Forex is for everyone who go with a systematic way and improve your knowledge about forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 657 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 278 318 368 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)