+ Reply to Thread
Page 591 of 657 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 589 590 591 592 593 601 641 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,910 of 6565

Thread: The most important reasons that lead to the loss in forex trading?

Member aimisfx is an unknown quantity at this point aimisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the forex market, even the person who made ​​a more careful analysis is also sometimes win and lose money, but their rate of gain of more to lose. I think we all have to give great weight to improve your diet to benefit more from trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mbie123 is an unknown quantity at this point mbie123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many among the traders who give advice, we could not use the take profit for each transaction, but we have to use a stop loss, because price movements are unpredictable and therefore stop loss is the most effective way to reduce risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shemozz is an unknown quantity at this point shemozz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you .. This is the most common reasons that cause loss ... Do not use stop-loss cause loss account in full .. Not be patient .. Greed and Alejo F. .. Open more than one deal at the same time. All of the reasons leading to the loss to the trader, especially beginner

Banned najwa is an unknown quantity at this point najwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    important reason for losing in Forex trading is because of not employing proper money management rules and also emotional trading. Taking too many trades, using very high lot size are some of the most common reasons why people lose in Forex trading.

Member place is an unknown quantity at this point place's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have great experience.not too much but not bad experience i have.i lost very good balance and then i realize about forex.i realize that what is forex and i understand truly that how trade trader in here.

Member zytuy11 is on a distinguished road zytuy11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    start the trading without a well developed plan and strategy and the emotion of greed are the enemies of a profitable trade,, these factors for me are the prominent one amongst all others

Junior Member kilua is an unknown quantity at this point kilua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    1. Login for access. . .

I mean, does not have a real chance to enter the already
    Many people can not be patience until there is a chance he will make deals unrealized

i agree with you..i give a lot of time to demo account.. i am trading 4-5monts in demo account. my most of trading are successfully achived my target..but when i open trade in real account. i can not able to control emotion because if one pips fall i loss my real money.
    2. access many contracts, even if there was a chance the target rate achieved by a very large ...

Here, many experts are speculating reckon access small amounts commensurate with the capital.

Maicon and often 10% of the capital.

3. enter without putting a stop loss with or without the presence of a particular strategy to select

I discovered that a lot of people to live without a stop loss and other people put it randomly

4. after a win-win deal to keep open the hope of obtaining a larger profit. . .

This is a problem of greed, because the market for Ilbt always reflected that. . .

5. access time which is why the news from my point of view needs to be a great experience

Or without consideration of the Daily News to complain

i agree with you..i give a lot of time to demo account.. i am trading 4-5monts in demo account. my most of trading are successfully achived my target..but when i open trade in real account. i can not able to control emotion because if one pips fall i loss my real money.

Senior Member waqes gill is an unknown quantity at this point waqes gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    1. Login for access. . .

I mean, does not have a real chance to enter the already
    Many people can not be patience until there is a chance he will make deals unrealized

2. access many contracts, even if there was a chance the target rate achieved by a very large ...

Here, many experts are speculating reckon access small amounts commensurate with the capital.

Maicon and often 10% of the capital.

3. enter without putting a stop loss with or without the presence of a particular strategy to select

I discovered that a lot of people to live without a stop loss and other people put it randomly

4. after a win-win deal to keep open the hope of obtaining a larger profit. . .

This is a problem of greed, because the market for Ilbt always reflected that. . .

5. access time which is why the news from my point of view needs to be a great experience

Or without consideration of the Daily News to complain
    You suggest the main reason of loss a trader it is exactly done their are a lot of reason and mishaps when a traders loss emotions is the main thing which a trader loss when you are control your emotions you will successful and sometime it is control of order and become a reason of your failure and as a newcomer you should select the short term strategy and get experience more and more because when you are a experienced person the chances of successful a lot.

Member riddick09 is an unknown quantity at this point riddick09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by marshalmik9 View Post
    i am absolutely accede with you and you called the capital capital acumen loss in forex trading. I anticipate as a newbie not to put SL and TP and acquisitiveness and beneath acquaintance which advance added to loss a annual although everywhere it acclaimed that SL is have to in forex if we wish to barter continued time actuality .
    Yes, its usual for new traders to not set their stop loss or target profit which will seems to not have any strategy at all. But it depends on the trader how they will look it for their style or option in trading as if they have small trading capital that's why they opted to just have no S/L and just need to monitor their trades. We can say also that all the times traders will look at no stop loss strategy as negative results or not profitable.

Banned ahammed.fx is an unknown quantity at this point ahammed.fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most important reasons that lead to the loss in the forex trading that is indiscipline of forex trading. Good discipline leads traders making profit in the forex trading. Lack of experience is also the matter for losing in forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 591 of 657 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 589 590 591 592 593 601 641 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)