+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 247 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2468

Thread: Why the forex market of choice for traders or investors around the world ??

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market bahut sare investors ki choice is liye hain ki investor can drag more amount of money from forex market in a very short period of time. Dusra hain ki it is open for 24 hours. Jab job karke ghar pe ate hain tab wo trading kar sakte hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the traders start trading without proper learning and they loose their money. The traders who start trading with proper knowledge and practice have more chances in this market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market has many features for which it is the choice of many traders and also of mine. The first thing which i like in Forex is i can trade at any time at any place whenever i want. The second thing is its liquidity, this market is worldwide that's why all the time the are transactions happened and the market keeps on moving.
    Moreover in this market you can place your pending orders and advance sell , which is not in stock market so this feature is very attractive.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abdul View Post
    The forex market is the choice of investors all around the world because as a forex trader, your job is not limited by location. You can work from anywhere in the world and still produce the same results with the same strategy. Investors can travel to any country that has internet access and still be able to monitor accounts or trade directly if they are traders.
    This is one of the major factors that trader can work from any location and he can trade any time from anywhere and at the same time trade with less investments and still make good money if he has required skills and abilities .

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is me ziada khpat nhi hoti or ap asani sy ghar bethy apny business ko control kr sakty hen or ghat bethy itmenan sy apny business ko dekh kr sahi faisala kr skty hen or is me ap ke business wages and rets and bills or boaht sy kharchy bach jaty hen jo k ap k forex trading me nhi hoty is liye traders or investors isy ziada like karty hen.

Banned fxtenam is on a distinguished road fxtenam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market is such kind of trading site which create a platform for all types of trader or investors all over the world.
    It doesn't matter that what amount you want to invest here.
    it is open for all weather you are huge investor or small.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are lot of people around the world in all countries looking for a more flexible earning source, and for all of them Forex market offers great features hence most of the people like this business.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex is a great platform to earn lot of money and we can improve our economic condition and its only the forex that can help us to fullfill all our dreams

Banned mhiblaa is on a distinguished road mhiblaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you are right for me i think that the forex market is the best way to invest your money than the other markets well you can find at the forex a lot of offert that you can start with it like the bonus of deposit and nodeposit the market is open 5 days and 24/24 hours

Banned forekingdom is an unknown quantity at this point forekingdom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Why the forex market of choice for traders or investors around the world ??
    in my opinion they choose forex because forex has many advantages compared to other business, in addition to 24 hour operation, low cost transaction, not bound by time, flexible, it can be done anytime and anywhere, and have easy access to start this business

+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 247 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 209 217 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)