+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 510 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: How did trading change your life?

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear for me I really do think although the current forex can not give a big change in my life but until now I still hold to frequent trading, although still lose and I think to be a successful trader who can meet the daily needs of forex in the process need not for a moment and experience on forex this trading i'm extremely a few times get sticked with taht and yseterday i even have sit in front of pc nearly 8hours while not moving from chsir which like mad i'm and finally it was terribly worst situation and hope not to firmly repeat once more such as that over trading while not sleeping

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm extremely a few times get sticked with taht and yseterday i even have sit in front of pc nearly 8hours while not moving from chsir which like mad i'm and finally it was terribly worst situation and hope not to firmly repeat once more such as that over trading while not sleeping dear bro, I strongly do believe that the major change that i can spot immediately in Forex trading is actually Profits. Money that i have made is an obvious change. Great Forex traders make even thousands of Dollars profits more than me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there could be some things have modified around my life as a result of the forex trading business. one among which is certainly discipline in carrying out my rule. if i'm able to firmly consistently apply discipline in trading, then ensuing i will surely be able to be a winner this business Well my dear of course I do believe forex has changed my life in a way that now I try my best to sit in front of my PC instead of doing any work. I have left my walk and I am so interested in forex business that I hate the holidays of Saturday and Sunday.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear actually I agree with you and also I think greed is a problem that is most common in many traders, and majority of the traders are losing just due to greed. Every one in the forex knows his main reason for loss but still not able to avoid that reason because greed is a part of human nature and we can not eliminate it completely however we can control it to a certain amount.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear actually I agree with you and also I think greed is a problem that is most common in many traders, and majority of the traders are losing just due to greed. Every one in the forex knows his main reason for loss but still not able to avoid that reason because greed is a part of human nature and we can not eliminate it completely however we can control it to a certain amount.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    well forex trading has not made my life even higher because for now I really take a lot of my time to practice on a demo account to see how far I can really go in my trading and to see the number of pips I really I can make it all day but I know soon I will be on the winning side in trading with hard work and when I don't do Forex, my wallet is empty. After trading Forex, my wallet has a good amount of money. Because of this, Forex trading helped me become an independent person. This gives me regular income opportunities. So, I trade Forex regularly.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there could be some things have modified around my life as a result of the forex trading business. one among which is certainly discipline in carrying out my rule. if i'm able to firmly consistently apply discipline in trading, then ensuing i will surely be able to be a winner this business i'm extremely a few times get sticked with taht and yseterday i even have sit in front of pc nearly 8hours while not moving from chsir which like mad i'm and finally it was terribly worst situation and hope not to firmly repeat once more such as that over trading while not sleeping

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm extremely a few times get sticked with taht and yseterday i even have sit in front of pc nearly 8hours while not moving from chsir which like mad i'm and finally it was terribly worst situation and hope not to firmly repeat once more such as that over trading while not sleeping Forex trade change all traders life with profit . Forex trade give us huge profit for work and investment . When all people earn their profit then they can change their life .

Member Shahzad007 is on a distinguished road Shahzad007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Kuch traders ka yahi khiyal hai yeh humay money deta hai jis se humari life change ho jati hai lekin kisi ne yeh ghor nahi kiya k jab hum trading kartay hai tab bohat si cheezein sikhnay ko milti hai jesa learning attitude increase hona patience ko control karna and kisi bhi business ko karnay k liye greedy nahi banna etc.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm extremely a few times get sticked with taht and yseterday i even have sit in front of pc nearly 8hours while not moving from chsir which like mad i'm and finally it was terribly worst situation and hope not to firmly repeat once more such as that over trading while not sleeping there could be some things have modified around my life as a result of the forex trading business. one among which is certainly discipline in carrying out my rule. if i'm able to firmly consistently apply discipline in trading, then ensuing i will surely be able to be a winner this business

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 510 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)