+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 809 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 543 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Identify the Good and True Trend

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All threads are good. The big question is do you have a strategy that you can use to trade if you see certain trends? Because this is what makes the difference. it doesn't matter if you have a basic strategy or a complicated strategy. What is important is your understanding of that strategy. If you think you can afford to lose money, then you can lose money but make sure that if you lose money, you can get back later. When in the trade that happened I followed a senior member of the Forum & he who has many years of experience in trading I suggested from his opinion and followed the Forex Robot. I always use constant indicators that I find the best way to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well...with good knowledge ane experience hm good trends ko recognize kar sakty hain. Or dear mery khyal se Price action trading strategies b good and confirm trends ko smjhne me boht help karti hain jis se hm strong signals pr correct entry lay sakty hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to detect that the recommended mode you might have a need for our techie lab test. someone will borrow certain strong warnings that might very much ask my chat users and let alone refuse to suggest ahead. next is the side of the moment. open the public one step because the public actually agrees with most of the fact that country music, which is a period of time when using the aid and your evidence may drop our balanced mode to allow them to the front door. With demonstrations that show excitement and comfort we are fit to be treated with good friends and I excel to give up the computer when my emotions are bad.

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to know the trend with the blueprint again, make a trend line. change the anatomy of differetn time according to you change the changing trend movement. like if you go in big time frme again you acquire trends but at that time if you look at the anatomy of the baby again you might lower the tendency. To identify good or true trends, traders must use at least three indicators. then study in technical analysis. Difficult but not impossible. Then traders can find market trends. I don't know this is a good way or not. But I tried my best this way.

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trend lines are a good way to identify breakout patterns and in my experience breakout trading is the most profitable trade. To make the trendline quite easy, we just draw lines with tools in MetaTrader4. If at any time there is a price break, then all we can do is order there. To identify trends that are good and right, you can use indicators but I think in this case your technical analysis is far more important. Short trends that mean trends five, ten, fifteen minutes will give you a clear understanding of where the market will move.

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How to Identify the Good and True Trend
    From the beginning I was acquainted with the forex world, I was so interested. I think Forex Trading is one of the attractive business for learning. It includes also Money Management, Global Knowledge Economy, Tips and Trick and also Automatic Trading ( EA ). In addition, with minimal capital We Can start online trading.

I was learning from senior in forum, maybe one of them is you. But till now I still have a problem that I can not solve and understand is trend. I have not found an answer that really satisfy my logical thinking. This issue is very important and I must immediately to understand. And the problem is the technique how to Identify true trends.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahmed123 For This Useful Post:

FA148P (2018-09-28), Pak003 (2018-09-28), SA148P (2018-09-27)

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will ask you not to fully believe in trends and make your own trading plans and trading strategies and I am sure this will be very helpful by relying on trends and staying in touch with this forum and you will get lots of tips and tricks about trading by this forum. Well the best way I think you can identify my trend is to plan moving averages on the graph that I mean simple moving averages and exponential moving averages together with this I think that you will be able to identify trends.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to understand the true trends, you must read related news every day, view and analyze the economic calendar and see and fully analyze all the charts. You can understand 80% of true trends by analyzing daily, hourly, 30-15-5 minutes charts. Charts are all for trading techniques. So, first you have to understand your chart and learn more. Trends in the forex market have two types of long-term trends and short-term trends. to see the trend is actually enough to place an MA, it will show the trend that you mean. if you want to see long-term trends, use a bigger TF.

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this case, you must consider the time frame that you are trading. If BB gets narrower in a small time span, then it's just a retracement, but at a larger time period like 4 hours, or D1 or W1, we will consider it as a change in the approaching trend. this is a very good post, because I know the best things in technical analysis are trading with clear trends and to choose from my experience, you need to have a pivot point and place a moving average14 to help you if the trend changes or continues.

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many tips or even things that turn into traders who usually do cash maintenance. Successful studies, avoid greed, loss of fear and feelings, confidence in your current trade or your life. most of the time I try to use my mind, what it says. I tried to use what indicators he said and in the end what I followed was what the average person said, based on these things I indicated a good trend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 809 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 543 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)