+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 809 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Identify the Good and True Trend

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ap forex market mai true trend ko maloom kr sakty ho. Forex market mai trend ko maloom krna hai tou ap ko forex market mai techanical analysis key sath fundamental analysis bhe krna hai. Jis key bad ap forex market mai asani sey trend ko maloom kr sakty hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    The good trend is when the market is at the place of your own will. mostly the market is at its peak in the star 2-3 days of the week. After that it's difficult to judge the market. Either the price will go up or down.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza aziz For This Useful Post:

Natalia62 (2020-08-09)

Member renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu is a jewel in the rough renukundu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you need to exchange forex exchanging with persistence and not exchanging forex. exchange with feelings

furthermore, acquire bunches of cash from forex exchanging and recognize the genuine trends.Though not a methodology there will be a few different ways to discover drifts so you will be confounded to discover where to consolidate

and furthermore toward the path you have to trade.

at that point you should utilize a generally excellent methodology and do a protected exchange agreement with a specific procedure.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex business mai true trend find krnahai tou ap ko market ki complete learning krna hai aur market key tools ko under stand krna hai jis key bad ap es market mai best preform kr sakty ho. Aur forex market mai true trend ko follow kr sakty ho.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai true trend maloom krna hai tou ap ko techanical analysis aur fundamental analysis key sath sath ap ko trend line draw rna hai jis key bad ap forex market mai trend ko maloom kr sakty ho aur market mai trade open kr sakty ho.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ap forex business mai true trend ko find kr sakty ho. Es key lye ap ko market ki news ko watch krna hai aur market ka technical analysis krna hai jis key bad ap ney trend line ko draw krna hai tou ap forex market mai best profit ko tagert kr sakty ho.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by perkalian View Post
    I get angry a lot when i am loosing or have lost a huge amount of money. Who loves to wish there money, but i do not get that much mad because making mistakes is the pillar to success because the more mistakes that we make the more chance we get to over come our mistakes and learn new things. its natural nobody like's loss in start when i faced big losses i got angry and had broke many things but now after gaining experience my angry level is reduced now i try to recover my loss not feel angry mood i think thats a great thing at the movement when we face loss we need to deal that time with patience.
    भाई ट्रेंड के बारे में ज्ञान प्राप्त करें, मुझे ट्रेंड लाइन आकर्षित करना पसंद है, हम निम्न और उच्च बिंदुओं का उपयोग करेंगे या इस लाइन से नीचे खींचा जा सकता है। मैं ज़िगज़ैग इंडिकेटर के बारे में निश्चित नहीं हूं, लेकिन मुझे लगता है कि उच्च समय सीमा का उपयोग करके रुझानों की पहचान करने के लिए और आप ट्रेंड के साथ ट्रेंड को ऊपर या नीचे और व्यापार को आसानी से पा सकते हैं। ,,, महान मान्यता और साथ ही "स्टाइल मिनट्स"।

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I get angry a lot when i am loosing or have lost a huge amount of money. Who loves to wish there money, but i do not get that much mad because making mistakes is the pillar to success because the more mistakes that we make the more chance we get to over come our mistakes and learn new things. its natural nobody like's loss in start when i faced big losses i got angry and had broke many things but now after gaining experience my angry level is reduced now i try to recover my loss not feel angry mood i think thats a great thing at the movement when we face loss we need to deal that time with patience.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The advisable method to puddle reliable that we are able to distinguish the trends in the industry is using the charts where by we can see that when we are dealing in the trades we original mortal to refer the charts and then act trusty that we are able to co cerebrate them using the H1 and the M1 charts. When both of these charts are speech the comparable target then we are sure that the perceptiveness is vindicated and we can go aweigh with the deals.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you said about identification about trend then the only one think that can help you while identification which is your knowledge and your trading experience if you know properly and know that how we have to trade then no dout that you can easily know the trend otherwise trend identification is difficult for you. there are lot of indicators in the market which present help to set a pleasing appreciation.commonly ADX is a peachy indicator which faculty say the posture or way.with component to it MACD,Bollinger bands faculty support to refer a good taste.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 809 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)