+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 809 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 365 415 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 8087

Thread: How to Identify the Good and True Trend

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    A true trend is different from price reversals, like i use the over bought and over sold trading system, and when the lines gets on the extreme ends, it is very clear to you can either buy if over sold or sell if over bought

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Arip is an unknown quantity at this point Arip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My greatest weakness is about emotions, I can't control them perfectly, sometimes I'm right about my analysis , but I close my deal with just few pips when I could make more, stress also, especially when the trend is horizontal for long time, I open a deal just for trading, without analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amitshanifx14 View Post
    good trend and true trend is not an easy way to find in the market you will put your effort ,knowledge,skill,hard work,and experience to find out the trend because if you recognize only ups and downs are the trend then it will not the true statement so only ups and downs are not the right sign to find the trend.
    I believe from fact and experience that Trends are not so hard for a Forex trader to detect in this Forex trading business. One just have to follow the right rules and apply the right tools to achieve this.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member janam is an unknown quantity at this point janam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by muhammadatif View Post
    I think you can identify good trend of the market if you able to analysis market signals, graphs, news and you do technical analysis and predict the market situation and take good decisions.
    Identifying a good and true trend could be carried out by way of candlesticks analysis. U can analyse the actual candlesticks using numerous timeframes in order to be able for you to help know about the lengthy term path of market costs. Whenever u can understand the actual lengthy term path of market costs u will have the ability to determine a great and accurate pattern.
    Last edited by janam; 2014-09-04 at 12:31 PM.

Senior Member amitshanifx14 is an unknown quantity at this point amitshanifx14's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good trend and true trend is not an easy way to find in the market you will put your effort ,knowledge,skill,hard work,and experience to find out the trend because if you recognize only ups and downs are the trend then it will not the true statement so only ups and downs are not the right sign to find the trend.

Banned babatir is an unknown quantity at this point babatir's Avatar
    Thanks
    In accordance with me, Tips on how to find a great trend will be from employing correct technical accounts whilst predicting it..
    There are generally a variety of strategies of which You\'ll apply to help select the exact trend of market

Member npgit is an unknown quantity at this point npgit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How to identify the good and true trend? it is good comment, but we should do our trading system in the forex forum, which is best forum in the world in which we get the money from online system only small hard working is required for getting the bonus and also learn the knowledge and experience in the working system.

Senior Member fdukayani1700 is an unknown quantity at this point fdukayani1700's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trend janab ap apnay regular chart se he check kar saktay hain forex world ka big business hai aik sab se unique kisam ka business hai khubi ye hai kay har aik es ko join kar sakta hai asani sey apni trading kar sakta hai knowledge ap zyada hasil karo je skills banao struggle best janab bohat zaroori hain kamybai ap ko mil jay gi mehnat chaiye

Senior Member ForexSurfer is on a distinguished road ForexSurfer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    Indicator bhi ek way hain jo trend ko pata karne mein hum logo ko jayda madad karta hain lekin indicators ko agar istemaal karna hain to uski study apko complete karna hoga indicators mein siikhne ke liye bahut kuch cheeze hoti hain
    Haan ji bhai yeh baat to main bhi manta hu aapki ki agar ham log sahi trends ka pata kar lete hain tab hamare liye trading karna koi badi baat nahi hogi, kyuki hamko markets ki poori samajh mil jaati hai aur fir ham usi tarah se apni trading ko kar sakte hain.

Hamare paas me successful trading ke liye Indicator hona chahiye...

Senior Member ForexSurfer is on a distinguished road ForexSurfer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    Indicator bhi ek way hain jo trend ko pata karne mein hum logo ko jayda madad karta hain lekin indicators ko agar istemaal karna hain to uski study apko complete karna hoga indicators mein siikhne ke liye bahut kuch cheeze hoti hain
    Haan ji bhai yeh baat to main bhi manta hu aapki ki agar ham log sahi trends ka pata kar lete hain tab hamare liye trading karna koi badi baat nahi hogi, kyuki hamko markets ki poori samajh mil jaati hai aur fir ham usi tarah se apni trading ko kar sakte hain.

Hamare paas me successful trading ke liye Indicator hona chahiye...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 315 of 809 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 313 314 315 316 317 325 365 415 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)