+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 809 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Identify the Good and True Trend

Member nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 599 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Marketen acha or true trend ko find kerny k liey ap different indicators ko use ker sakty hen or jab sab indicators same signal den tu wo strong signal hota ha jo aik true trend ho sakta ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nadia For This Useful Post:

sakigbest (2018-10-29), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    From the beginning I was acquainted with the forex world, I was so interested. I think Forex Trading is one of the attractive business for learning. It includes also Money Management, Global Knowledge Economy, Tips and Trick and also Automatic Trading ( EA ). In addition, with minimal capital We Can start online trading.

I was learning from senior in forum, maybe one of them is you. But till now I still have a problem that I can not solve and understand is trend. I have not found an answer that really satisfy my logical thinking. This issue is very important and I must immediately to understand. And the problem is the technique how to Identify true trends.
    ji bhai aapki bat bilkul thek hai keh is business main any sy humein global economics ke bary main achy sy idea ho jata hai aur hamari learning bhi kafi achi ho jati hai tu bhai bat dar asal yeh hai keh agar aap chahty hain keh aapko true trend mily tu aap aisa karien keh leading and lagging indicators ko combine use karien is sy aap fake trends sy bach jaien gy aur aapko entry bhi jaldi mil jaygi
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-10-29), Dicar (2018-10-29), jellybelly2017 (2018-10-29), Mano786 (2018-10-29), sakigbest (2018-10-29), Unregistered (4), Vinita (2018-10-29), zahidali (2018-10-29), Zulqarnain (2018-10-29)

Senior Member IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI has a reputation beyond repute IGI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,320 Times in 1,490 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading me trend ka boht bada kirdaar hay is ko smjhney k lye hamey investopedia.com achi knowledge mil jati hay aur is site me trend ki direction ka bee asaani k sah pata chal skta hay aur mere khyal me is ko ap instaforex k chart se bee smjh sktey hey..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to IGI For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-10-29), gqlndr (2018-11-04), internet (2018-11-06), openstreet (2018-11-06), sakigbest (2018-10-29), slider (2018-11-04), strike (2018-11-06), Unregistered (2), zone (2018-11-06)

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap daily basic pr agr trading karta hain tu ap ka leay best ha or ap apne trading ma i dicator ko lazmi ise kara jesa ap ko acha profit bhe ho sakhta hai or ap ko achi inforamation bhe ho sakhti ha trading ka hawala say or ap achi trading karna ka mahir bhe ho jata hain or ap sub say achi earning bhe kar sakbta hain asani say

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to zahidali For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-10-29), Dicar (2018-10-29), jellybelly2017 (2018-10-29), Mano786 (2018-10-29), Mustansir (2018-10-29), sakigbest (2018-10-29), Unregistered (2), Vinita (2018-10-29), Zulqarnain (2018-10-29)

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    open the site when the market is open from that country, and at that time if you use a support or resistance point then you will find the right trend to enter. To identify good trends, you need technical studies. You have to use some good indicators that will tell you the support and resistance points to enter. and yes time factor. and If you have to look for trends then you have to find the basics after that You have to find the main level of resistance and support on the daily chart which will give you the best level to enter so you can enter at that level so you can make a profit from the pair trend .

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gold maniak For This Useful Post:

IGI (2018-10-29), sakigbest (2018-10-29), Unregistered (2)

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually to know about the trends of many people using indicators and news. But these devices cannot provide the correct signal all the time. So to find out the real trends you must have good knowledge about trading and you need to observe the market properly. Then you can realize what is good and what is bad and a good and right direction is determined by using the Indicator shown in the picture in the program if the Almosat sale agreement is a sale and vice versa is also provided to achieve the same for the same result Indicator

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to satiawati For This Useful Post:

IGI (2018-10-29), Unregistered (2)

Banned gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails is a name known to all gmails's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear sir Forex trading aik online business honay ki waja say risky bhee hay es liay es main trend ko identify karnay kay liay hum technical and fundamental analysis kartay hain, jes say kuch had tak trend identify ho jata hay.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gmails For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-10-27), alkaram808 (2018-10-27), IGI (2018-10-29), jaan23np (2018-10-27), king6782841 (2018-10-31), Unregistered (2), zonyakhan (2018-10-26)

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To identify real trends, I think that's based on your experience. You have to study for that. the best way to find out how trends occur, you must learn to price action. PA can help you find a break point and when the market changes. and only use a higher time frame in our trade. We have a Clock and H4 time frame to help analyze our market trends. Even though the market is moving in a confusing way, we can still see good trend patterns on our charts if we look at the market carefully.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think BB cannot be used as a reference, because actually this is an indicator that only follows market price movements. I think it's better to analyze trends is a reference in understanding market character. because in my opinion the market often shows repetitive movements such as existing material movements and To find smart trends you must use one or additional indicators and good technical analysis, but besides this you want to use the most suitable technique to try and trade. while there are no strategies for several ways to check trends and you may be confused about where to try and where to trade. so you want to use an honest strategy and make a safe trade a step with that strategy.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to soo yong For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure that besides the big trends it might be recognized by utilizing specific scientific tests right when pairing items. There are various tactics that we can use to find complete trends involving Forex trading. and we cannot judge trends that are right and good, but if we use some good indicators like stoch and bolinger bands they are very helpful in the forex market movement, and we can assess forex trends from these indicators.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 809 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)