+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 809 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 259 659 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 8087

Thread: How to Identify the Good and True Trend

Banned Ahmedragab is an unknown quantity at this point Ahmedragab's Avatar
    Thanks
    very fine and thought proviking thread made by you dear i must appreciated your view with regard to that what's the rules and the regulations in order to get good bonus from this forum, which is to me very very important and core one in order to get the real benifits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai market mein jab hum analysis karke trading karte hai, to trend ko jaana ja sakta hai, trend kitna strong hai ye humare ko maloom hona chahiye, to uske hisaab se hum apna order le sakte hai bhai.
    hanji forex trader agar market me analysis karta hai to wo uske baad yahan par trend ko jaan paata hai,yahan par trader ko apna trading streategy ko bhi use karna chahiye,aur hamesha trend ke saat he market me trade open karna chahiye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai market mein jab hum analysis karke trading karte hai, to trend ko jaana ja sakta hai, trend kitna strong hai ye humare ko maloom hona chahiye, to uske hisaab se hum apna order le sakte hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji forex mai hum mt4 software se chart ko analysis kar sakte hai es ke layi app ko pehle chart par app ko moving avg ko apply karna chahi aa fer app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum forex mai hard work se acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex mai hum sab kuch hasal kar sakte hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Banned faruq14 is on a distinguished road faruq14's Avatar
    Thanks
    The forex is very interesting and lot of money making way who can give us good opportunity that the forex will give us lot of opportunity to doing money making way every moment every trader will give us this option to do it.

Banned Ahmedragab is an unknown quantity at this point Ahmedragab's Avatar
    Thanks
    Not all traders can do that mate, only the one who have courage and skill can do that. Just imagine if the skill is mastered by many people, i believe it will solved poverty problems. Honestly.. for now, i can not do that.. its easy for me to change 200 USD to 10 USD but how to change 10 USD to 200 USD is only on some condition only. At high impact news release is one of the moment.

Senior Member arjun21 is an unknown quantity at this point arjun21's Avatar
    Thanks
    The actual just method I make use of to understand change of trend or even exactly just precisely the way the actual market is constant a specific trend is actually to adhere to via by having an MA or just simply make use of a trend line. Its not because simple as its dough, or even seems. Goodluck

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that analysis is the basis for identifying trends. I agree that we need to experience it, the more trading experience, I believe will make us more familiar with the character and the pattern of price movements in the market, so it will be increasingly easier to identify the trend for sure, bro.

Senior Member bloggs is on a distinguished road bloggs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For an experience forex traders, its easy for them to look at the market and see a trend which is on going or up coming and when they see it its all smiles for they know what that means, identifying the trend is one thing but knowing the right positions to enter and exit the market is another thing which is crucial and vital.

Senior Member Fxwin is on a distinguished road Fxwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market ki trend ke direction me trading karne se hume achchi profit milati hai aur humen loss bhi kam hota hai, market ki trend ko identify karne ke liye forex traders ke paas good trading strategy honi chahiye jisme kam se kam ek tred indicator hone chahiye, high time frame par market ki trend ka clear pata chalta hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 809 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 259 659 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)