+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 809 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 8087

Thread: How to Identify the Good and True Trend

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waqarhasan1 View Post
    knowledge ho ap k pas tw ap acha trade bhi kar sakhty ho or market mai achy trend milty h jab ap ko achy sy analysis aty ho is sy ap market ko jan sakhty ho or acha trade kar skahty ho or market ko samhaj salkhty ho har banda market mai profit bana ny aya h agr trend ko identify kary tw trade acha hota h
    Haan bhai jisko bhi acha analysis karna aata hota hai wohi market mein achi khasi trading kar sakta hai, bhai main cheez to analysis hi hota hai, jo trend acha khojne mein kafi jayda help karta hai without analysis trade na kare bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member waqarhasan1 is an unknown quantity at this point waqarhasan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    knowledge ho ap k pas tw ap acha trade bhi kar sakhty ho or market mai achy trend milty h jab ap ko achy sy analysis aty ho is sy ap market ko jan sakhty ho or acha trade kar skahty ho or market ko samhaj salkhty ho har banda market mai profit bana ny aya h agr trend ko identify kary tw trade acha hota h

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The market trend is identifiable through technical tools such as the moving average. The investor must use all possible means to correctly identify the trend. This is important because the entire trading system is based on a particular trend. Other widely used tools are adx and other oscillators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned x-force is an unknown quantity at this point x-force's Avatar
    Thanks
    a good trend should be drwan touching a minimum of 3 covers or even 3 bottoms of candles. and the actual hand is actually about 45 levels. also trends drown upabout sharts of greater time frames tend to be a lot more acurate and correct compared to these drown to a reduce time frames.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading mein achi trading karny k liye true ya good trend maloom karna bhout zarori hota hai mostly new traders just indicator ki madad se trend maloom karty hen jo k bhout risky hota hai hamen apni strategy se karni chaye

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trend ko find karne ke liye trader ko esme acha trading system aur market me jada se jada experience chahiye jisse wo market me time dekar jaldi se trend ko samajhkar usmein risk lekar trade open kar sakein..

Member 5558824 is an unknown quantity at this point 5558824's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are two best stock indicators which help you to determine the market trend, Moving Average and Bollinger Bands indicator, I use both indicators and have very good results in my trade, so I would suggest you guys to study and use these indicators and I am sure you would also have very good results.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Satisfy my logical thinking this particular issue is actually very important and i should immeditately to below stnad and the issue is the actual technique exactly just precisely the way to identify accurate trends whilst predictiong this there tend to be various methods that u can utilize on order.

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    identify the actual good trend analysis u ought to make use of all of us all entry point with regard to support and a few good indicators. and Yes is that the time issue If u utilize the discover a suitable entry on the actual market or even resistance points u support the nation and in the time of the actual opening of the actual open operate.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear, for me, I surely do believe that to identify the good and true trend we may need some expertness for the fundamental and technical analyses. because with these two analyses we can find the movement of any currency pair in forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 809 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)