+ Reply to Thread
Page 909 of 910 FirstFirst ... 409 809 859 899 907 908 909 910 LastLast
Results 9,081 to 9,090 of 9096

Thread: Daily profit in forex, possible or impossible?

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Daily profit in forex,possible or impossible?
    what do u think that there is possible of daily profit in forex trading?
    forex trading, daily profit means they can make consistent profit from their daily forex trading.Do you think it is possible? I think it is impossible, cause you know, forex market is fluctuating, everything will happen in forex market, so no one can predict with certain the movement of forex market all the time, I think it is possible for good traders to get more profit than they lost, but they can't make consistent profit everyday,

i believe some trader makes profit consistantly, for me even i had 8 days continuously making profit last month doubling my deposit of $50 to 128$ though i traded in small amounts. but eventually i become more adventurous and took more risks to get more profits and i blew my account. but a lesson learnt, no greediness in forex
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good strategy is required on both daily and long term profit..
    but for daily or hourly profit, you require some good skills and proper money management..
    you should start with .01 lot and then move to bigger ones because your aim is to earn money daily..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Nikhil will become famous soon enough Nikhil will become famous soon enough Nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dhenia03 View Post
    profit every day that might have been ...
    but to profit consistently I think a bit harder ...
    because everything could happen in the forex market ...
    Yes its very true profit everyday consistently is harder if not then we can rich within few days but its not happen in forex . i think even experience and great trader also faced loss in forex and its natural but we need to protect our capital and need to keep previous profit then its possible to get average profit after weekend or after month.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dhenia03 is an unknown quantity at this point dhenia03's Avatar
    Thanks
    profit every day that might have been ...
    but to profit consistently I think a bit harder ...
    because everything could happen in the forex market ...

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    daily profit is possible in forex trding. when a open trde goes loss then other trade may save you. you can do it with daily minimum profit. or may be big profit. and I am fully agree with @ nikhil bro. scalping strategy is good.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    in my opinion to get daily profit is possible, with note the profit is not too bigger. you can use scalping strategy.
    yes i agree with you. if our tp is now big then we can get profit daily but for this you need to findout good entry point.

Junior Member Nikhil will become famous soon enough Nikhil will become famous soon enough Nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think scalping strategy is good for quick profit but it has also bad site because if market goes against us then quick loss happen and if there is that particular time net problem then also will be bad and if requite happen then all gone . before due to slow net and requite i lost my quick profit and for this now i am very careful about net connection when go for scalping.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nikhil For This Useful Post:

aazam655 (2014-01-24), abdelkrim (2019-01-03), adeel.mbdin (2015-06-07), Azhar997 (2018-02-18), jokotole09 (2012-07-19), manga.90 (2014-01-10), rehanayaz (2017-09-23), samia93 (2017-12-13), shilaFX (2012-09-02), wahidaaa (2012-07-23)

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion to get daily profit is possible, with note the profit is not too bigger. you can use scalping strategy.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pivot-trader For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), adeel.mbdin (2015-06-07), Azhar997 (2018-02-18), rehanayaz (2017-09-23), samia93 (2017-12-13)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by saurabh View Post
    yes daily profit in forex trading is possible if we have good strategy and if we know when to enter the market and exit it will can get good handsome profit daily but it should need some good training to be efficient trader
    very true what you saying . to get daily profit we need good strategy and have to ability to keep profit means have to learn when to exit from profit trade. sometime it may loss for our greed , win trade sometime go to loss trade and we have to learn the proper time to exit.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nikhil For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), adeel.mbdin (2015-06-07), atiqrehman (2012-07-24), Azhar997 (2018-02-18), jokotole09 (2012-07-19), rehanayaz (2017-09-23), saddam106 (2012-08-27), samia93 (2017-12-13), shahzad kamran (2018-01-11)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    5-6 saal ka experience to bahut zada hota hai bhai
    I think daily profit kamana zada mushkil nahi hota agar aap small pip difference ka profit leke chalo..
    10-15 pip ke profit me daily earning easily ho sakti h...ye possible hai

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2019-01-03), adeel.mbdin (2015-06-07), jokotole09 (2012-07-19), max200 (2012-08-20), rehanayaz (2017-09-23), rk225325 (2012-09-06), samia93 (2017-12-13), sayed islam (2012-07-26), shahzad kamran (2018-01-11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 909 of 910 FirstFirst ... 409 809 859 899 907 908 909 910 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)