+ Reply to Thread
Page 908 of 910 FirstFirst ... 408 808 858 898 906 907 908 909 910 LastLast
Results 9,071 to 9,080 of 9096

Thread: Daily profit in forex, possible or impossible?

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    daily profit may be achieved with martingale system,
    but requires substantial capital and close supervision.
    I 've read, using the martingale system,
    we can get 1 % per day, but I do not know the rest.
    ha thik kaha aapne. daily profit possible he. aur maine abhi dekha hei ki agar aap thik se study karte ho aur 4 ya 5 ke upor pair ko follow karte ho to ek me agar loss ho to dusre me aap profit kar askte ho. maine bhi parke ye sikh raha hoon.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 308 Posts
    daily profit may be achieved with martingale system,
    but requires substantial capital and close supervision.
    I 've read, using the martingale system,
    we can get 1 % per day, but I do not know the rest.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    daily profit is possible but difficult too. we can make consistent profit but we have to face loss also. And if we win consistently the overall result may be profitable most of the time.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mear aur zadatar traders ka forex me trading karne ka sabse bada reason yahi hota hai ki isme aap daily basis pe earning kar sakte ho jo ki baki trading platform me mushkil ho jata hai..maien to kayi baar apni deals with in 2 minutes bhi close kari hai..isse quick profit kisi aur platform me milna mushkil hai..
    lekin iske liye kafi study karni padti hai..forex me daily paise kamana itna essy bhi nahi hota...iske liye analysing power kafi achi honi chahaiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    we make profit daily if our trading skill is good and fundamental are clear...i also made a good profit in forex when i start but due to my greediness i take some risk and result is i lost my 50% money...
    take care with your risk and should use sl
    sach baat yaar. main bhi is greed se bach nehi paya hoon. iske liye hi main jab bhi kuch profit karta hoon usko jaldi hi kho deta hoon. forex main important cheez main iska naam bhi samil he. aap ke paas agar sab gun ho to aap daily profit kar paoge.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil View Post
    I think scalping strategy is good for quick profit but it has also bad site because if market goes against us then quick loss happen and if there is that particular time net problem then also will be bad and if requite happen then all gone . before due to slow net and requite i lost my quick profit and for this now i am very careful about net connection when go for scalping.
    yes nikhil bro scalping ke douran aap quick profit kar sakte ho. par jaise ki aap ne kaha ki iska bad effect bhi ho sakta he. par agar aap ke paas ek accha inverter or net connection he to koi problem nehi hoga.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by randeep View Post
    bhai sab logo k apnia-apnia mind hottia ha....sab ki apni-apni soch hotii ha.....muja lagtia ha j ham daily forex ma replay kria toh......bohat profite kma saktia ha...or jya na kria toh profite apna app toh nahi millia gya....kuj pania k lia kuj kohnia b parta ha....jasia forex ma post krnia k lia 2-3hours....muja lagtia ha forex ma ham profite kma saktia ha....
    kuch paane ke liye kuch khona padta hai..esliye loss hone pr hame ghabrana ni chahiye balki hame hamari trading jaari rkhni chahiye..or bhai jesaa ki aap ne khaa forex mai post kren k liye 2-3 hours khone padte hai..but meri alag soch hai..yahaa pr b hame bahut kuch sikne ko miltaa hai..so that time is not waste.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    we make profit daily if our trading skill is good and fundamental are clear...i also made a good profit in forex when i start but due to my greediness i take some risk and result is i lost my 50% money...
    Right buddy greedinesssss! thats the root of all evil. i lost my account a couple of times due to it. now i decided to set a daily target and not to trade beyond that. and yes daily profit is very much possible if control our emotions/greedinesss
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Junior Member randeep is an unknown quantity at this point randeep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai sab logo k apnia-apnia mind hottia ha....sab ki apni-apni soch hotii ha.....muja lagtia ha j ham daily forex ma replay kria toh......bohat profite kma saktia ha...or jya na kria toh profite apna app toh nahi millia gya....kuj pania k lia kuj kohnia b parta ha....jasia forex ma post krnia k lia 2-3hours....muja lagtia ha forex ma ham profite kma saktia ha....

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    i believe some trader makes profit consistantly, for me even i had 8 days continuously making profit last month doubling my deposit of $50 to 128$ though i traded in small amounts. but eventually i become more adventurous and took more risks to get more profits and i blew my account. but a lesson learnt, no greediness in forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 908 of 910 FirstFirst ... 408 808 858 898 906 907 908 909 910 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)