+ Reply to Thread
Page 885 of 910 FirstFirst ... 385 785 835 875 883 884 885 886 887 895 ... LastLast
Results 8,841 to 8,850 of 9096

Thread: Daily profit in forex, possible or impossible?

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    ha aapna 1dum sahi bola koi bhi bussiness mai daily profit hina jaruri nahi hai usmai sirf apun ko average monthly profit dekhna chaye agar uss aur se dekhe toh shayad daily profit ho sakta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SG Trader View Post
    I think you can make a daily profit with scalping. with this strategy you can benefit small though.
    do this startegy when the market is sideway and avoid news that has a huge impact.
    I'm doing this strategy in recent days and the results are good
    Yes scalping is the one technique which can help us to make daily some profit, but again here also risk will be there of trading with big lots and if market not comes in our direction then will loose too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by indra1991 View Post
    very true friend in my opinion. because for me the daily trend we can not predict the movements are so fast so take advantage of daily is a management that is difficult
    I think you can make a daily profit with scalping. with this strategy you can benefit small though.
    do this startegy when the market is sideway and avoid news that has a huge impact.
    I'm doing this strategy in recent days and the results are good

Member chintan will become famous soon enough chintan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think u dont used stop loss, how much % of ur balance u put in 1 position and do u trade everyday? i will tell to used 5% and used stop loss in around 100 pips

Banned lovefx is on a distinguished road lovefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course, it is very much possible, Getting daily profit is not the easiest job, Trader who have the proper knowledge in forex can easily achieve the daily profit consistently.

Member simbagi123 will become famous soon enough simbagi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Daily profit in forex,possible or impossible?
    what do u think that there is possible of daily profit in forex trading?
    forex trading, daily profit means they can make consistent profit from their daily forex trading.Do you think it is possible? I think it is impossible, cause you know, forex market is fluctuating, everything will happen in forex market, so no one can predict with certain the movement of forex market all the time, I think it is possible for good traders to get more profit than they lost, but they can't make consistent profit everyday,
    dear daily profit to possible ha ye koi itni barri bat nahi lekin ek limite rakhna k rozana itna kamana ha woh imposible ha ager app k pass account main large capital ha to app roz capital k hissab se profit kama sakte hane

Banned indra1991 is on a distinguished road indra1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    daily profit will be possible for trend traders if they identify trends daily.and it is difficult to do it as good trends will form 2-3 times a week.or else daily profit for a trend trader will be difficult and he will mess up when he tries to enter the market and force himself for daily profit.
    very true friend in my opinion. because for me the daily trend we can not predict the movements are so fast so take advantage of daily is a management that is difficult

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    well yes daily profit is possible if you can identify the trend well on daily basis or you have a good plan so that you can open and close position on same day with profit but it is possible but it can be risky at times and it is hard too and I just say better to trade long term and you will get profit
    daily profit will be possible for trend traders if they identify trends daily.and it is difficult to do it as good trends will form 2-3 times a week.or else daily profit for a trend trader will be difficult and he will mess up when he tries to enter the market and force himself for daily profit.

Banned indra1991 is on a distinguished road indra1991's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chintan View Post
    There one big secret. We think that the big traders make profits all the time. But it is not so, In fact Very big traders lose money in huge amounts in some of their positions but they recoup it with the wins in other positions or following trades so the overall picture is always a profit. Winning and losing is a part of this business. Every trader doesn't win daily they have bad days too. And those who have less bad days are making more profits than those having more bad days.
    What you mean is a fear because when we play in our longterm view point is so big. so we are afraid if it's a great point that we finally lost profit Cut the manual, I think in the longterm traders is a very difficult and stressful

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well yes daily profit is possible if you can identify the trend well on daily basis or you have a good plan so that you can open and close position on same day with profit but it is possible but it can be risky at times and it is hard too and I just say better to trade long term and you will get profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 885 of 910 FirstFirst ... 385 785 835 875 883 884 885 886 887 895 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)