+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Which online payment processor you like the most?

Junior Member IvanDorkov is an unknown quantity at this point IvanDorkov's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by IvanDorkov View Post
    Any problems so far with EcoPayz? And did any of you guys receive the mail about the new NETELLER promotion with 10% cashback? Sounds too good to be true, but I've already contacted support and they confirmed it. 10% up to $1.500 bonus! I guess that's the biggest promotion in the history of NETELLER.
    Since no one seems to have any additional information I gave it a try myself.

Cliffs:

- low fees
    - fast payouts
    - free MasterCards (EUR/USD/GBP) still for all customers
    - great support
    - nice cashback deal (just google for Ecopayz and cashback)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member IvanDorkov is an unknown quantity at this point IvanDorkov's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximizer77 View Post
    Skrill and ecoPayz are my favorite eWallet providers at the moment. I use PayPal too, but only for merchants where none of the other options is available. I used NETELLER a lot in the past, but after they increased theirs fees (and are going to increase them again at the end of October) Skrill & ecoPayz became the better option for me. Especially ecoPayz.
    Any problems so far with EcoPayz? And did any of you guys receive the mail about the new NETELLER promotion with 10% cashback? Sounds too good to be true, but I've already contacted support and they confirmed it. 10% up to $1.500 bonus! I guess that's the biggest promotion in the history of NETELLER.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like perfect money the most because this have the highest exchange rate right now in my local currency, this is why I prefer to use this payment method more than any other payment options but unfortunately instaforex doesn't support this payment system.

Junior Member Maximizer77 is an unknown quantity at this point Maximizer77's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Skrill and ecoPayz are my favorite eWallet providers at the moment. I use PayPal too, but only for merchants where none of the other options is available. I used NETELLER a lot in the past, but after they increased theirs fees (and are going to increase them again at the end of October) Skrill & ecoPayz became the better option for me. Especially ecoPayz.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Maximizer77 For This Useful Post:

IvanDorkov (2016-11-06)

Banned Lover96 is on a distinguished road Lover96's Avatar
    Thanks
    han aesa eh ha iss ma aap bgair verofy k bhi iss ko use kr sakty hian aap aram sa deposti ro withdrw kr sakty hian is ski service kafi achi ha or ma bhi kafi time sa is ko he use kr rha hon iss ma deposti or withdraw ma ik bar bhi koi masla nhi aya ha

Senior Member Fatehpuri will become famous soon enough Fatehpuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mere khayal se Instaforex me jitne b withdraw k options hain sab hi best ha lekin main thing yeh ha kh jo apna profit withdraw karwa k sale karne ka hota ha wo easily sale ho jay ga kh ni os k hisaab se withdraw karwaien main to sab se best Skrill ko hi kaho ga.

Senior Member adna will become famous soon enough adna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    payoneer sb sai best hai q kay mai kayi salon sai isay use kr rha hon isi liye mai janta hon kay payoneer ko kesay use kia jata hai aap bhi payoneer ko use kia kro aap ko bhi isay use kr kay bohot zyada profit hasil hoga.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jaha tak online payment method ka sawal hai to hume is baray me pata hona chahye k hum kesay apnay process ko samjha or sikha saktay hain yaha pay koshish kartay rehna chahye k kiya kuch hume mill sakta hai or kesay humaray pas yeh sub kuch a sakta hai isi me he humaray liye acha or behter payment process mojod hai.

Senior Member adna will become famous soon enough adna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai skrill ko zyada use krta hon q kay skrill mujhay zyada pasand hai is mai hm asaani sai online transaction kr sktay hain aap bhi skrill ko use kia kro aap bhi is ki madad sai jb bhi chaho jahan bhi chaho apni transaction kr sktay ho.

Member fsr333 is on a distinguished road fsr333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Liberty reserve was my first choice and best payment processor. But somehow it was seized by the U.S government. After that perfect money becomes my favorite payment processor. Although very few brokers support perfect money. Abd then Neteller is now the best choice for me because maximum brokers and online earnings site support this system. And this system is good and secure.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open