+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Which online payment processor you like the most?

Member jowaljawil is an unknown quantity at this point jowaljawil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mas View Post
    I think both of them I like, which one could be for all of them very quickly and yng to trade so they are very beneficial for me and also for people who use the services of both these online banks
    yes i agree with you. but for indonesian i think moneybokkers is better than paypal coz easier to get it verified. i have no credit card

---------- Post added 11-18-2012 at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was 11-17-2012 at 01:36 PM ----------

netelller, i have never heard this before. may be it doesnt serve for my country. can you tell me more about it? danke sehr
    Quote Originally Posted by 3etman View Post
    for me i do prefer neteller , it is really great and very efficient to deposit and cash out from , i have been dealing with them since 2009 and they are great , or i can say even amazing
    my experience with them is positive enough to keep dealing with them as long as they keep their service level like what it is now, i recommend it to all people with a good ATM and POS points in their countries.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jowaljawil View Post
    hello guys, i have some online payment processor account, starting from paypal, moneybookers, skrill, payza and libery reserve. but moneybookers is my favourite because i dont need credit card to get it verified. what about you?
    moneybookers is also my favorite and actually without this we did not have any other way to deposit dollar to the account and withdraw it. moneybookers is labile enough that we can get our money directly in our bank account which is very good for us. it is also secure enough to handle any amount of money in the limit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    heelo frd payment dane ka trakee sub ka theak ha but ma zaydea tar payzea ko use karta ho
    kyon ka muje is ka payment prossess ka tarkea ka pata ha islaye ma zaydea payment payza
    ka he zarye niklwat ho.

Banned wasimanjum is on a distinguished road wasimanjum's Avatar
    Thanks
    Acoording to my point of view there are many processor but i like liberty reserve because it has the low cost and i like because it is also availabale to my country and the bank in my country is also supporting to my country .it has no revers e process

Member Anis is on a distinguished road Anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello guys, i have some online payment processor account, starting from paypal, moneybookers, skrill, payza and libery reserve. but moneybookers is my favourite because i dont need credit card to get it verified. what about you?
    I prefer to moneybooker because it can pull the funds directly to our local account, and also we will not rely on the services of a currency exchange later,
    I think Liberty reserve is also good, but unfortunately there is no direct exchange facilities to our local account

Banned 25+ is an unknown quantity at this point 25+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer to use liberty reserve because the process is very quick and will always be safe as long as we want to be careful in its use we dive into deal
    so I also have never used moneybooker so I do not know all the functions

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think both of them I like, which one could be for all of them very quickly and yng to trade so they are very beneficial for me and also for people who use the services of both these online banks

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally prefer to use moneybookers to liberty reserve and also because both are very safe for me if I use money booker then I will get my ease in attracting funds into account local account liberty reserve while we can not do that

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only have two accounts have in means of payment that I have, such as paypal and liberty reserve
    other than that I do not have anymore because I just believe in both a means of payment that was it nothing else...

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer liberty reserve because it is also very easy to use and does not require verification of a hard,
    besides LR also has a very high level of security and can also be accounted for by either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open