+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Which online payment processor you like the most?

Banned jsmnr5001 is an unknown quantity at this point jsmnr5001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear friend i don't understand the thread about what is it (which ne you like the most?) if it is about the money transfer method so i would vote the liberty reserve/ aleartpay. Dono he achay hain aap koi bhi use ker saktay hain main tou dono use kerta hu.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tani786 is an unknown quantity at this point tani786's Avatar
    Thanks
    main sab say zayda lebirty reserve ko like karta hon then money booker ko aur payaza ko . mara favoirat account lebirty reserve hai kun kay us ka payment process buhat easy hai aur buhat quickly hai.lebirty reserve buaht safty account hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member malikzohaib is an unknown quantity at this point malikzohaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    paypal is not good for us and we use Liberty Reserve because Liberty Reserve is the best for all Liberty Reserve is very secure and my opion you use Liberty Reserve.

Senior Member saim16020 is an unknown quantity at this point saim16020's Avatar
    Thanks
    हाँ प्रिय मैं भी स्वतंत्रता अधिक है तो आरक्षित पेपैल की तरह है क्योंकि पेपैल कई सत्यापन और लंबी प्रक्रिया कठिनाइयों आप क्रेडिट या वीजा डेबिट कार्ड आदि को सत्यापित लेकिन स्वतंत्रता आरक्षित बहुत सरल और आसान है करने के लिए किसी बैंक या क्रेडिट कार्ड सत्यापन के बिना तुरंत उपयोग

Member sweetypk2016 is on a distinguished road sweetypk2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe Liberty reserve bhot best lagta hai. kiyo ka ya bhot zaiyda secure hai. or easy bhi.libtry ka andar bhot zaiyda security hai jo ka humra liya best hai.

Senior Member ali69 is an unknown quantity at this point ali69's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mjhy sabse zyada liberty reserve pasand hai kyunki liberty reserve aik bht hi secure and safe online payment proceesing site hai yahan se money withdraw krwana bhi bht easy ha and inki transaction fee bhi bht kam hai bkion ki nisbat mjhy yehi pasand ha and ma yehi use karta hoon

Senior Member moon dk is an unknown quantity at this point moon dk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my bro, i like the liberty reserves very much.because it is simple and easy.i have tried web money and Payza but i have realize that the L.R is best as compared to others.the security system of Liberty reserves is very strong.

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    Liberty Reserve money mannagement mujhy bohot ziada achi lagti hy . yeh bohot achi mannagement money hy .

Banned sohailsk is an unknown quantity at this point sohailsk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Liberty reserve is the best option for the most of the traders, the major concern of mine is the security level of my transaction and this ne provides me that one, secondly use to credit cards, debit cards and availability option associated with this ne makes it more preferable service for me or most of the traders i believe.

Senior Member fxdone is an unknown quantity at this point fxdone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I;m using bother payza and moneybookes. I also prefer moneybookers most because they have the lowered rate for withdraw money to your bank account. It will cost only $2 where as any other payment processor will cost more than that... Thanks a lot .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open