+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Which online payment processor you like the most?

Banned mar1990 is on a distinguished road mar1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    lr is the best because lr kk zreayy ssyy ap online jobs ki incom ko withdraw krwa skty hannnn...........
    ....pyaza payment is a very famous in all over the world it give us agood bank for withdraw...
    pyaza ko kon psand nhi krta hr trader ki koshish hotii hayy kk uss ko apni money withdraw krwany kk ly ksi achy acount ki zroort hoti hay jo kk easily available hooo or asani sy apni raqamm hasil ki ja sky to yahh tmmamm khubiann pyaza mmain mujood hann issi lyy iss ko boht syy traders join krty hannnn .....payaza payment processor is a very comfitable for all users.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shifa1 is an unknown quantity at this point shifa1's Avatar
    Thanks
    which NE you like the most?

hello guys, i have some online payment processor account, starting from pay pal, money bonkers, skill, payza and liberty reserve. but money bonkers is my favorite because i don't need credit card to get it verified. what about you?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member happymailer is on a distinguished road happymailer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jowaljawil View Post
    hello guys, i have some online payment processor account, starting from paypal, moneybookers, skrill, payza and libery reserve. but moneybookers is my favourite because i dont need credit card to get it verified. what about you?
    Well, I have payza and liberty reserve and you don't need to have a credit card to verify your account, you also don't need to verify your payza account with the help of credit card, you can use both of them without any restrictions, and you can use payza starter account without any fee but limited to 400$ per month.

Senior Member kaldizar is an unknown quantity at this point kaldizar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My individual encounter managing Payza particularly, i might state am so fulfilled with their administration, particularly their incredible Refund approach.

Senior Member mub5455 is an unknown quantity at this point mub5455's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear sir very good mera bi favert monybooker hi hai ap ney ager cribet card hasal kerna hai to ap ko yotube sey makamal vidu mil sakty hai jis mey LR ka cribet card hasal kerney ka makamal mathed ap ko mil jay ga wsey mai ney kabi bee card key liey aplai nhi kia is liey i dont know

Banned bindia98 is an unknown quantity at this point bindia98's Avatar
    Thanks

Wel

i like most LIbertyreserve it is very secure payment process so i love to use it i also advice to all that use it

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    The issues is that, when you compared all this payment systems with themselves and those using it, it is very obvious that only a few still leads in the market place. But I will like us to know that, some are payment processors and others are electronic payment systems. Libertyreserve, and its like are electronic systems, while the likes of paypal are payment systems. So people will always prefer those electronic payments

Senior Member m.ikram is an unknown quantity at this point m.ikram's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex maen bari amount ko withdraw karwany k liye monebooker ka methode hi thek hy ye secure bhi hy or es k zarye amount jaldi withdraw bhi ho jati hy. maen monebooker ko hi refer karta hun. es k ilawa bank account k zarye bhi nikalwa sakty haen.

Banned shafqatirshad is an unknown quantity at this point shafqatirshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    i prefer the moneybookers and also used it because it is comfortably. you can used it easily and take your money easily. so you can choose those which you can trust and easily used them.

Member s4life4s is an unknown quantity at this point s4life4s's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    payment nikalwany k liye liberty reserve or money booker sab sy ziyada kamyab options haen. bohat ziyada trader apni payment liberty reserve maen hi nikalwat haen. maen liberty sy ziyada moneybooker ko refer karta hun kiyun k es tarha mari money save hoti hy or mujhy kisi kisam ka dar nai hota

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open