+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 270 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member ASDA is an unknown quantity at this point ASDA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very important to look for the latest news as the market will move on the short time with the help of the recent news so that if you know news then you can place trade in proper direction to gain good amount of profit from that trade....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned maleedsctn143 will become famous soon enough maleedsctn143's Avatar
    Thanks
    whenever i do trade in gold i always wait for latest news because gold market is very risky and without proper knowledge about the market i can not take such a big decision.after getting latest news i do trade easily..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rockstar3 has a spectacular aura about rockstar3 has a spectacular aura about rockstar3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hannn ye bahut jaruri hai koi bhi trade dalne se pehle soch lena chahiye ki aaj jo trade karne ja rahe hai wo mere paisa kha jayega ya fir mujhe kuch kama ke dega.

Banned Maruf88 is an unknown quantity at this point Maruf88's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think, news trading is most important for forex trade. News is very helpful make money in forex market, if you can follow the news so you can gain many information for forex. Because news is a very very important matter in forex market. So i think, every person must be followed the news.

Banned fx.joker is an unknown quantity at this point fx.joker's Avatar
    Thanks
    sorry, i don't do it, normally i have to do it, but i don't do
    i don't remember that one time i lost cause of the trouble news
    good luck

Senior Member ambreen. is an unknown quantity at this point ambreen.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i always see the latest news before i start my trade because a new impact a lot on forex trading,so by seeing news trading is so much helpful for any trader.you also that do this brother.you can get the latest news from forex factory.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    bhai ji trade ko open karne se pehle trader ko news dekhna bahut jaroori hai,jab takk trader news ko nahi follow karenga wo ess business mein kaam nahi kar sakta,news ko ache se samajhe ke baad he open karna chahiye kyunki kaafi baar news market trend ko change kardeti hai..
    han bhai g agar hum market ma apni trade ko place karnay ja rahay hay tu us sa pahlay hamaray liyay anay wali news k baray ma jankari rakhna bi buhat zaida zaruri hota hay , es tarha hum zaida achi accuracy k sath trade kar saktay hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i watch the news before i trade not all news i only see where the news have big impact on my trading pairs, so from that i know what time the market will move so i did not need to spent all my time in front of chart
    i know i know nothing about fundamental but news can be combine with technical, on news i only see when it will make market move

Member Jethro is an unknown quantity at this point Jethro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without a doubt where achievable I attempt to kept up to date with just about every news simply because when you claimed News have a main result in Fx and I test e encase just about every News I seen. I think only with established News instead of with Remour. Be determined by some sort of dependable agency with regard to NEWS.

Senior Member koulhajsn is an unknown quantity at this point koulhajsn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that we must consider news before our tradings because it is very very important to earned as alot of the money.if we will not consider news we will surely loss and some time it blow our accounts !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 270 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)