+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 270 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    han g bilkul ma is ko zaroor dhakta ho ka kon se news a chuky ha and kon se news anay wali ha kio ka trading ka liye news ko dhakna bohat zaida zaroori hota ha kio ka ya sab news pa bohat zaida depend karty ha and move karty ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Aliakbar2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-01-31), Akhterp (2018-01-29), azharahmad (2018-01-29), bali351 (2018-01-29), billyboy00007 (2018-01-30), chak148 (2018-01-22), danish555 (2018-01-29), FOREXMAN (2018-01-29), hmforex (2018-01-29), incomejobs (2018-01-30), israr2017 (2018-01-29), jimmy17 (2018-01-30), KASINA (2018-01-29), munibkhan (2018-01-29), rehanayaz2 (2018-01-29), sarfraz786 (2018-01-29)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    new traders kay liy acha hay agar koe latest news study karay q kay ye un ko market rate say aware kartha hay magar es may time zeyada waste hotha hay es liy aksar log es ko study nahe kartha agar koe market situation handle kar saktha ho tho un kay liy ye study karna must nahe hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member hadid is on a distinguished road hadid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I try to update with every news because as you say, news has a big influence
    on Forex and I try to wrap all the news I hear, I just believe in the news that
    has been confirmed and not on rem-ours so it is important
    to Check out the latest news!

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes people are always looking for news before opening a trade in forex.i i also learn
    about news analysis after that analyze news that you can trading very easy and open trade
    and get profit very easily. Stock trading analysis is not easy because some news trading time
    became the reason of losing weight so thats why experience always work in forex trading.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the end I will see the latest information first before I make tarding on currency trading,
    but now I have not seen it again, because I know that if I see important information
    that will make me do not know what to do and also for me worry
    so it's best to use special research without looking back.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every time you use money for trade, it needs to be seriously thought about, for the first time,
    and generally square, but there are the beginnings of many foreign exchange traders in the absence
    of new traders in the dark when it comes to learning to trade currencies. Different in a number of markets.
    Free learning tools and resources for different lighting, you can see that understand
    the virtual Forex Services Guide online demo account. Print and online resources,
    many signals and graphics services can be selected from you most often ask the question,
    "where do I start?" Here we introduce the basic steps necessary to find your main foreign exchange market.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to denok For This Useful Post:

nurliani (2018-01-31), sunai (2018-01-31)

Junior Member Jaswand Lie is on a distinguished road Jaswand Lie's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    FOREX-Dollar index sinks to 4-week low; bitcoin sags
    Reuters-16 hours ago
    ... * Dollar index on track for worst year since 2003 * Australian dollar and New Zealand dollar hit 2-month highs * Bitcoin sheds over 30 pct since record peak near $20,000 (Updates market action, changes dateline, previous LONDON) By Richard Leong NEW YORK, Dec 28 (Reuters) -

Junior Member karim1981 is an unknown quantity at this point karim1981's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to limit the risk of losing personally I consult the news to know the market trends before negotiating a pair of quotes, I still waiting for strong news to conduct a forex action to make short-term gains.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all traders know the importance of the news but some of them are based on technical analysis than on the news analysis of the news, think that the news have a long-term impact on the market

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello, yes of course, every trader must follow the news, because this news allows us to detect the fair forecasts of each pair of quotes that we want to choose, they confirm our technical analysis, it is called the techniques of based.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to karim1981 For This Useful Post:

Jaswand Lie (2017-12-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 270 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)