+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 270 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I always look for the latest news before trading. I believe news trading is safer than all types of strategies. Trade good news for new traders. But we have to be careful about trading news because one day the market moves against the news and many traders fall in losses. But we need to see the news and do not trade the latest and important news from trading companies. The forex market doesn't enter the community and that doesn't matter. Economic data on the market depends on the market. Don't trade financial results

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. Fundamental and technical analysis is very important before opening a position. Make sure you pay attention to when high-impact news will be released to leave the market, or lock in profits by moving your stop loss position to break even or at least protect your profits. and the same trade we have to trade the same and we have the same and we have the same abd always work and sime if we work and we have the same trade and get good information to trade and we have the best way in the form.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before trading I always made sure that I already knew what might happen to the market after I took certain trades so for me I had to look at the economic calendar and know what news would come out and the strength that would be on the market. that way you can find out how to trade and, I always follow the news on many websites, because I like trading news. News trading is safer than other trading systems. But sometimes the news gives us the wrong signal. I think checking news before trading is a good idea for a trader. I believe news trading is much safer for new Forex traders.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, keep in mind that trading has two interrelated factors are fundamental and technical factors, in this case fundamental factors are often ignored by traders to be analyzed, because by looking at the latest news we can have further analysis of market movements, so this factor is very it's important for us to keep up with it day by day, and for perfect trading you have to choose a trading system that you like. It is not recommended to choose a strategy that is too complicated or avoids you when you go, dragging your feet. Look for a simple strategy that you can easily understand and prepare.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course, I always see the results that will come, and accordingly I decided to make my position. Whether creating short positions or long positions on a particular currency pair, I first saw whether there was news about two currencies or political news about these two countries, or I made a position in accordance with the moving average, because as long as the market rose high it was volatile and the results make you lose big profits or big losses.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never done it but always check for major releases or when there is high expectations by the market before the big release. Usually I don't trade two days before NFP and also on ECB policy days and that is why I don't want a trap if there is a reversal on the card or the market goes up and down with each comment and that is why I just want to relax and not bother myself to trade like a big event because the market must trend then it will continue with more speed when the storm subsides. and Seeing the news before opening any trade is a very important step for every professional and experienced trader, news is needed in forex trading. There are many forex markets depending on the latest news that can come or go. Therefore every trader must look for the latest news if he wants to be a very successful trader.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some of the time I watched the news was impotent for long trading traders had to be knowledgeable about the market before trading watches and analyze the markets of new traders always losing because they did not know the market movements and market news about trading. I have blown a lot of accounts because of the new one. I do not see if there is big news to be released today or not. So now start to see the news. If I can trade on the market but most of the time I avoid the market. Some time I even get pips on just entering a fast moving candle.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhai trading karn Ka leay huma tab tak trading nhi karne cheya jab tak hum koi achi news information nhi ati or us ka bad huma trading karne ho ge jesa huma acha profit bhe mil sakha useya huma cheay ka sahi work karna zarrori hota ha forex ma us leay huma cheya ka acha bonus bhe hum kama sakhga hain

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zahidali For This Useful Post:

AliAbbasNaqvi (2019-01-30), Naqvi2018 (2018-10-26)

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everyone wants to produce, and everyone has a desire to earn income, but without learning, hard work, and struggle there is impossible to get, learning is the first step to trade. sometimes I do and sometimes I don't depend on how well I know the market or the pair that I will place a position on it, but it helps when you don't know anything about the market it's better to go searvhing for some news before trading.

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that every trader must be aware of the latest news from the trading market to trade with perfection because with updated news, you can make it perfect as a trade according to the latest market trends and updated. Traders must be smart enough to understand the news. and use them in the real field! For me, I want to see the latest news about the market before entering the trade and every trader must see the latest news. then news is very important in forex trading and can help me to make good technical analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 270 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)