+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 270 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear market forax ko bahut achhe se understanding karane to liye merchant ko letaste nwes ka khasa khyal rakhana hota hi for hum aapjo brick de ki merchant forax ko isaki jankari hi to lose use nahi hope nahi for usako nischit hi loss please build the latest news to to so that merchant capital invests karaya hi to loss jaroor hope isliye forax market ka achha knowledge aur isase update rahana chahiye and news follow because achi bat hi q to the news to the share of bi thik trade hi but news jab ati hai to entertain the market ki direction ka zyda the idea of ho jata hia to the market kaha pe jaye gi takes advantage of the mere opportunity that is zyda ho jate hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends if it will make trading news I did see the economic calendar to find out the release schedule that have a high impact news, and then I look and read some articles about economic news related to the news release, after knowing how much gain or decline in currency values ​​then I am prepared ready to open stop order so keep learn and earn.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27)

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I when I trade will look for news and experience their advice because they are often in their news in general to be honest and actually 90% of their news will succeed because they are experts and they call them the impossibility of not Ifamo something in themselves fields sometimes really sincere their news and I am considering looking at the economic calendar when making an order and I think the fundamental news has a good impact on forex trading and we must read the latest news about the world economy and also need to understand the technical point of view.

Member 20th will become famous soon enough 20th will become famous soon enough 20th's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear, in my opinion I personally believe in me I don't see the latest news before I trade. I only need to make technical analysis before I trade. Knowing the latest news is good, but sometimes it makes me not confident with my technical analysis. So I think I need to decide not to look for the latest news to trade again my dear. and Before trading see the market, the crisp renewal rate, the special dollar level of the day, is very important for trading. World trade experts also watch trade news and seek expert opinion about forex trading and follow them this is the basic rule for successful traders

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it's very very important for traders to look at the latest news before placing an order, I think we need to analyze the market all the time and if we can do that only then make the right decisions in the trading business and we must know that without a good understanding of our market should not open trade. and bilkul sahe hai koi bhi merchant ho wo zrur aysa he kary no ko y ha par fundamental bhut he matters hamary leyay humy zrur is ko focus because hota kai k trade ka part hoti hai yai is leyay humy try yah karni chay k berita sai bhi bach kar he trades another gay car hamary leyay yahe sahe rahta hi /. / .

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,647 Times in 13,865 Posts
    g haan main trading karnay sy pehly sub achai trah sy sari information ko collect krta hun is trah mujhe bohat zayda eassy rehta hein ur main apna bohat zayda jaldi ur kaam time main karta hun,ur achai trah trading kareta hun ur isky bohat zayda profiute hoty h

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pak3000 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes as far as possible I try to updated with every news because as you said News have a major effect in Forex and I try o encash every News I heard.I believe only on confirmed News and not on Remour.Depend on a depenable agency for NEWS

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many times the forex market depends on the latest news that it can go up or down so that every trader must watch the latest news. achhe trading ager says because hia anyway the latest news zaror daykayn, bohot ci technical news aur world news forex wise hoti han jo apko market ka idea ho skta hia. and of course you achi baat hi trade k se peh ap apo news check other aur only my daily routine ye chez shamil hi me daily sab se pehle news ko check me ho around the world koi aisa bara incident for nae howa hi aur phr national news how come check ho ho from big bank ki news ko read ho ho then market me enter hota hoo .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to toba For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-27)

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course hona to easy he is chahiye kay har laganay trade as the forex trader news jaroor read karna chahiye aur market ki har news says hona update chahiye kyoun kay The forex market in the whole world hay aur is news me bohot he is important hain aur is to say market level bohot pe very asar hota hay koi by the news market, the top level is not low, the low level does not obey the hay and because you cannot ignore the basics in Forex, the news is the real driver of Forex and they make the market direction so you must have complete information and updates before you open an order, technical analysis is good but when there is a high impact the news changes all analyzes.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    im depending on the fundamental analysis for most my trading Forex,and every time when i do trade Forex im checking the economics news from the calender because im believing that economics news has a big effective on trading Forex direction price

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 270 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)