+ Reply to Thread
Page 244 of 270 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Junior Member asif1 is an unknown quantity at this point asif1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya its a better way for every one that to view and check all new updates and News for awairness so may its to be a easy makes your path of sucess

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member operamini7 is an unknown quantity at this point operamini7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. Especially pharekse important news is released almost every day. Upcoming news are available in a variety of Broker's Economic Calender section. The surveys made ​​before the news release said exactly what can be achieved with a forecast value (forecast) to create the. Thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned miansajad is an unknown quantity at this point miansajad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Clients are always looking for the newest currency trading market information. There are many outstanding sites and sites that one may be linked with when looking in the right places. This information is going to help set traders forward and make a reasonable sum of money.

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    han latest news ko dekhna bohot zaruri hota hy trading karney se pehley . is se asal faida yeh hota hy ke diffiren countries ki curencies ki changing ka pata chal jata hy jis se loss ka bohot kam chances hotey hen .

Member Habib Ahmed is on a distinguished road Habib Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes we must consider news before our tradings because it is very very important to earn money.if we will not consider news we will surely loss and some time it blow our accounts.

Banned dulalbd0071 is an unknown quantity at this point dulalbd0071's Avatar
    Thanks
    My trading time i folowing fundamental analysis.Because it is very important for trade business.Because it is profitable.That reason most of trader looking for currency pair news .

Member wrooney007 is an unknown quantity at this point wrooney007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i am newbie and i have traded for two times. Both that two time i have used the new updates. But till my experience has increased about the forex. Next time i am thinking of trade to do with the latest market situation. I have also bookmarked a news site of the forex.

Senior Member jawadjutt is an unknown quantity at this point jawadjutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are really correct my good friend, we must see what is happening on the planet daily before you start dealing. In line with the news we must move out actions in order that earn is usually our bait. But it really would possibly not probable to help all of us to help earn income frequently or maybe daily, natural meats shed several situations.

Senior Member rijve is an unknown quantity at this point rijve's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course i will because without current news i will lose money here so we have to follow the current news for be a good trader in Forex market and i will do that when i trade there .

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is very useful to look at the news otherwise we may get negative float from our trade. as the forex market moves very rapidly with the news you must have to look for the news and you must have to trade with the news.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 244 of 270 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)