+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 270 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member indianfx0000 is an unknown quantity at this point indianfx0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think beside technical analysis we have to put focus on news and fundamental analysis because news analysis is a vital thing for a trader in Forex trading a high impact news can make 100-50 pip move within fifteen minutes i stressed a lot concentration on news analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course, because the news is an important part of forex trading. frequent news releases is very high more influenced to market movements, even according to the news I often make the movement of the market becomes increasingly chaotic and unpredictable, because I did not have a good ability to analyze. Therefore, before the trade I will definitely see the news release, normally I would not trade when there's news release.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member atiqsb is an unknown quantity at this point atiqsb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g me new news ko ignor nahin karta. agar red impact news aney wali ho tu deal open karny se avoid karta hon. news ko analyze kar ke fir deal open karta ho. news market ki move me bohit important role ada karti ha. news trading bohit profitable ha. quick profit mil jata ha news trading se.

Banned khadim86 is an unknown quantity at this point khadim86's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes , latest news before trading is very important for every trader, because news effect over the market, news move market moving in a few times, so do not trade when news published.

Banned mehwish is an unknown quantity at this point mehwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    News is an important and essential tool of Forex trading, a trader learn with experience ans practice that how they can predict the direction of market and how they can analyze the economy values. these analysis decrease the risks of loss in trade.

Senior Member kang portal is on a distinguished road kang portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    at the past i will see the latest news first before i have make the tarding on teh forex, but now i have not see it again, because i know that if i see the fundamental news that will make me being do not know what to do and also make me fear so better just use the technical analysis without seeing the nwes

Member arif1702 is an unknown quantity at this point arif1702's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so far I have never seen the latest news, but I analyze the formation of any previous candle,
    and I pay attention to where the direction of market

Member Ramlan Fs is an unknown quantity at this point Ramlan Fs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course I'm always looking for news before doing so hamper trade because it was good for me to do the next trade is always possible that we would expect in this activity, the news will always affect the movement there.

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always like that if there are some big news then i should know about those news because this is the more danger place to get the money but the thing is that if we have the strong analysis then we can get the easy money from the market.

Member davi is on a distinguished road davi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That would be yes the reason that i do that is because there are very important to know that strength of the news that and if it will affect that pair that you have choose then is very important for you look at the news that might affect what you are tradeing .... And interpreting them important in the accurately

+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 270 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)