+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 270 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Senior Member Rizwanilyas is an unknown quantity at this point Rizwanilyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i always watch news daily. that is my way of trade. because of watching economic news i come to know about the routine of market then i use my strategy to place the entry and SL and TP. for news i use Bloomberg website. Just to know the updates.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member raja jee is an unknown quantity at this point raja jee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i look out for important news releases because news plays a very important role in success of a trader. But the most important thing in news trading is to be able to correctly interpret the news. Once you can do that, you will become more successful and gain good profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ajk92 is an unknown quantity at this point ajk92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because of not trade with fundamental analysis, we trade without look for latest forex news, but if have know how to get the latest news easily we will look at the news before trade forex, and we need to spent a few times of course.

Senior Member max8810 is an unknown quantity at this point max8810's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are quite right my friend, we have to observe what is going on in the world daily before starting trading. According to the news we have to move out steps so that win is always ours. But it may not possible to us to earn money regularly or daily, we may loose some times.......

Member fulltry is on a distinguished road fulltry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab bhi may forex may trade karta ho to up****e news zoroa check karta ho take jo may trade kar rah ho is say mujhe loss ho gay ya profit agar is may ricke hy to may trade karny say phaily is trade k plan karta ho jis say mujhe trade say profit liyna hota hy

Senior Member abeeha1 is an unknown quantity at this point abeeha1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes people look for news when starting their trading but in some cases while trading people have to wait for so long to get a good news so that they can work and act accordingly but those trader who does not pay any heat to news they some times fails to get profit

Senior Member rmien56 is an unknown quantity at this point rmien56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally, one day, one day looking for information and I certainly do not, I prefer to see the debate panel discussion of experts to assess and 1:00 am that people can easily learn how to look at the information, and then I let service Cost capacity enemies will can serve or less.

Member rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto has a spectacular aura about rudi sriyanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, and likewise smart if we've to discover calender economic with schedule for a few hours before we do trading, it also can become the guide for our benefit to firmly confirm the trend, and thus we are able to prepare ourselves further as we are able to,
    Hardwork Make You Profit, Alat Pertanian

Banned ayesha faizan is an unknown quantity at this point ayesha faizan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes the extent that this would be possible I attempt to up****ed with each news since as you said News have a major impact in Forex and I attempt to reckon each News that is discharged. I accept we may as well just trade on affirm News and rather on Rumour.

Junior Member harun01 is an unknown quantity at this point harun01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, It is very important for successful Forex trading because Forex treading is very risky business and it can move any time. A 100% profitable tread can make loss by news. So I think every treader should flow the Forex news at the time of treading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 270 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)