+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 270 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Senior Member Nova is on a distinguished road Nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As concern to me, I am attached with this business since 2011 and I never trade according to the news but I also follow the technical analysis and I am earning good amount, may be trading according to the new profitable but I never follow any kind of news.
    I ever believe on my own skills and I will also give the advice to all the newcomers that they should rely on their skills in order to get the fruitful result.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Md.Yousuf1 is an unknown quantity at this point Md.Yousuf1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sure in terms of possible When i make an effort to kept up to date along with every single information because while you said Announcement have a very main consequence in Forex along with When i test e encash every single Announcement When i seen. I really believe only in confirmed Announcement and never in Remour. Be determined by the depenable bureau regarding MEDIA.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shoaib007 is on a distinguished road shoaib007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news ka wait to sabhee traders kartey hen jo news sy trading karen /. men bhee news sey tarding karna ziada pasand karta hun . men us news ko follow karney kee koshish karta hun jis news ket 3 bulls hun kiun keh usee ka marekt per ziada aser parta hey to is sey profit bhee ziada hotee hey .

Member drpt51083 is an unknown quantity at this point drpt51083's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currency trading might develop wonderful esults yet without having most up-to-date significant Forex announcement may very well not receive proper effects. Does one look about most up-to-date announcement before stepping into positions and also does one beliefe the idea?
    It is essential to retain alert regarding financial calender/news to save lots of on your own from burning up away and also making superior goes seeing that dealer.

Senior Member rokibul2018 is on a distinguished road rokibul2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course thinking about the information is significant yet technical examines will be the the goal personally mainly because information often offer you phony hints
    i prefer consider these people but is not relying on these people as well as target our examines as well as trust these people until eventually the conclusion with the buy and sell.

Member Ali Raza is on a distinguished road Ali Raza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes mein apni trading krny sy phly news ko study krta hn orr news krny sy meri trading mein kafi bhtri aai hy yhe aik bhot achi tarkeeb hy jic sy forex trading mein earn krna bhot easy ho jata hy orr simple way sy app apni trading mein profit earn krty ho news ko study krny k baad trading mein benefit hy.

Senior Member mimin_guoblok is an unknown quantity at this point mimin_guoblok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes forex market become volatile for the impotent news in fact fferent methods of pending orders could really prove useful when the market is acting funny but news trading has a lot to take in there are simply too many news sources to take into account of and so unless you have a news source that can look into all of these sources i doubt it is a go instead of But don't forget to set risk management strategy to limit loss when there is condition which is out of your control or prediction

Senior Member runa4x4u is an unknown quantity at this point runa4x4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my friend I use the economy calender while trading in forex, This is must because economy calender can provide us a high, medium and low impact on forex trading market. We know fundamental analysis is must to do trade in forex trading and for that reason we need to read the news before trading.

Banned mriaz557 is an unknown quantity at this point mriaz557's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, i update every news which have major effect in forex and i try to encash it. A good news changes market situation properly. It is need for this.

Senior Member prakash159439 is an unknown quantity at this point prakash159439's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes , you search the internet in latest news of forex trading after enter the trading. you do not see the news , the market is sometimes suddenly uptrend or downtrend so you lose your money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 199 of 270 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)