+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 270 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes allways and spetilaly at the long order, so News always effect in market highly. A good news can changed the market situation in a moment as well as a bad news can do so.
    So it is very important to look latest news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Looking at the latest News before taking a trading analysis is the sole idea for the News and funamental Forex traders. The technical traders have no need for this kind of thing in Forex.
    Patience is Key.

Banned apt51083 is an unknown quantity at this point apt51083's Avatar
    Thanks
    a few discharges are more imperative than others; this can be measured regarding both the criticalness of the nation discharging the information and the significance of the discharge in connection to alternate bits of information being discharged in the meantime.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rashidmalik is an unknown quantity at this point rashidmalik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we look new update before trade it important to you have to know about latest news and market up down trading news is actual bandit key in forax trading you should read them properly

Senior Member Nova is on a distinguished road Nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, some time i watch the news but most of my trading rely on my own skills and I dont like to watch the trading news all the time. It is because that depending on news can cause the reason of loss, so all the people should rely on their own skills in order to get the fruitful result from this business, hope you will be understand.

Senior Member csdsu09 is an unknown quantity at this point csdsu09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nai mai to bilkul bhi is baare mai ni sochta aur mere khayal mai news ki koi khaas importance ni hoti haan mai manta hu ke kuch importance zarur hoti hai laikin phr bhi koi kkjhaas importance ni hai ek aap kuch kr ni sakte iske bagjher

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes allways i do that News always effect in market highly. A good news can changed the market situation in a moment as well as a bad news can do so.
    So it is very important to look latest news, and be carfull from the effect of news.

Member FAHEEM66 is an unknown quantity at this point FAHEEM66's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    new updated news jo k hamry trade main kaf compact karti han in say ham easy to analysis karty han so is tra hamn profit kama skty han so news k release k bad soon market ki movement change ho gati han and market koi ak trend main chlti ha so is lay news ko dakh kar tradebkarna chyay

Member awannadeem is on a distinguished road awannadeem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't look at news and trade myself approx. And sometime I get success and some time fail. Actually I can't understand how news will effect the market. So I make my every trade on approx and it is not bad so far.

Senior Member powallhda is an unknown quantity at this point powallhda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i am always read new before start trading.waiting for good news which help to make good profit.analyse news and as then taked as a some time what effect happen on markets of that traded...As a many people are trade immediately after read new news my advise is take some time after that open order.which is very good time for traded !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 270 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 212 262 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)