+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 270 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Senior Member sguha is on a distinguished road sguha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jee haa apne thik hi kaha hai ke forex trading ko karne ki liye sab se pahele trading news ko thik se follow karti hu , kuk news se hi hamko traded se pahele market ki movement ki bare me malum hoti hai jo hame apne traded me kafi help karte hai .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned styusan is an unknown quantity at this point styusan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have blew alot of account because of the new.I did not see if any big news is going to release today or not.So now started to see the news.If i can trade the market trade but most of the time i avoid the market.Some time i even get the pips on just entering the fast moving candle.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News is something that always works on Fundamental analysis based trading in the Forex Markets. For me i am always ignoring it because i am using the Technical analysis.
    Patience is Key.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Due to the fact that i am not actually a News or fundamental analysis trade, I do not consult them. It is not a must that all Forex traders would use the Fundamental News analysis as a means to trade Forex.
    bhaiya g agar hum news trader nh bi hay tu phr bi hamay news k baray ma information honi cahiyay kyu k kabi kabi news market ko buhat zaida effect karti hay aur es ki wajha sa heavy loss bi ho sakta hay .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Due to the fact that i am not actually a News or fundamental analysis trade, I do not consult them. It is not a must that all Forex traders would use the Fundamental News analysis as a means to trade Forex.
    Patience is Key.

Banned Deepanshu is on a distinguished road Deepanshu's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i do look each and every news of a particular pair before trading for better and efficient trading
    these fundamental analysis helps in a long term trend
    the long term trend though takes a longer time to profit taking but creates a comparative larger amount of profits than short term trading
    also one can take advantage of news in short and medium term trading too

Junior Member sosobo70 is an unknown quantity at this point sosobo70's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    नमस्ते प्रिय दोस्तों यह अच्छी खबर थ्रेड ट्रेडिंग के लिए धन्यवाद विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में सबसे अच्छा कारोबार में से एक है। खबर हमेशा एक बड़ी हद तक बाजार में लाते हैं। अच्छी खबर यह है इस समय बाजार की स्थिति को बदल सकते हैं, साथ ही बुरी खबर यह कर सकता है।

Member hamada_el5oly60 is an unknown quantity at this point hamada_el5oly60's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not look for latest news when i want to take a trade. I only use technical analysis for my trading and before i get in market , i always check what time news in forex trading to avoid time it releases .

Member meharban is on a distinguished road meharban's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han jab se main ne forex main real trading start ki ha main thori bohat forex news ko bhi view karta hon or ic ke mutabik trading karne ki koshish karta hon mujeh ic bare main kuch ziada to nai pata but main forex main earning kar hi leta hon.

Senior Member csdsu09 is an unknown quantity at this point csdsu09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pehle mai ni dekhta tha laikin jab loss hua to ab mai dekhta hu kiu ke news se waqai hi bht farq parta hai kiu ke maine aisa dekha hai ke jab news pair ke favour mai ho bht high hojaati hai uski value

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 270 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 259 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)