+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 717 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 586 ... LastLast

Thread: Advantage of partnership Forex trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-18   18:06
    Best answer #1

Forex trading can be done with partnership also and it is good to combine the Signals and if you are having a same kind of trading personality then it would affect your Forex trading career in a good way because you might find it helpful to make the market as complex as it is

2017-12-17   10:37
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein partnership k trading k bhout se advantages hoty hen dear forex market mein jab 2 log mil kar k trading karty hen to phar is liye forex market mein achi trading kr paty hen

2017-11-28   17:25
    Best answer #3

forex trading meh multiple trading k bhi benefir hai kuki isme apko ye benefit hai ki ap dusre ki trade se kafi kuch sikh skte hai or usko modify kar k apni trade ko or filter kar k trade le skte hai .

2011-06-08   14:03
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1757 USD

Partnership forex trading is a diffusion of risk. Forex trade is run by two or more than two partner. So, every partner has to pay equally in the trade. Proper management will be their in partnership form because partner will take part in management. Suggestion of all the partner will be their and their wont be any mistake in the running of trade.And many more advantages.

2017-12-17   04:35
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  67 USD

No, I don't think so. If we will trade with partnership then it will not beneficial for anyone. No one will be independent to trade. And no one will be ready to lose his money in Forex trading market. So, we should trade independently. This is the only option and no one will partnership with you to trade in Forex trading market.

2017-12-17   10:39
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1697 USD

when a single trader invest the money in this trading business he could not make risky trading strategy for this business but when the two partner invest their money in this business their capital become strong and they could make batter trading strategy .

Banned naso is an unknown quantity at this point naso's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually when trading in this forex business partnership trading you have divided the risk in two parts, both of the persons have to contribute in the trades and then they both have to work on the strategies, if any one suffer a loss then then both share that loss , in this way the burden is reduced from a single person, but disadvantage is that both suffer a loss from the mistake of one person

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear as a trader in forex I personally think there are many advantages of partnership in the trading. There is no need to take over pressure in trading. And multiple partners can make a master plan of trading which can make the team more profitable. And partnership work increase the earnings also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear as one forex trader I really consider partnership with other traders is hard for me, because we will confuse to make decision. Which one of us who can make decision when all of us have the rights to make the decision? I like to trade by myself, using my own money, then i can make decision by myself also. I dont need a partner to do this business

Banned galy is an unknown quantity at this point galy's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear my bro it is no doubt in trading forex partnership in forex is very good from the perspective of trade discipline, it helps to limit the losses that are due to lack of will to follow our trading plan. It also reduce the risk when it involve more partner.

Thanks
    my friend in trading forex I absolutely think partnership trading is fine but we need good trusted people who will be our partners in forex, it deals with money thats why, and for money anything could happen but if we look in the positive sight then yes we may have a good plan to trade and one can help another in trading long terms.

Senior Member TheFxTrader will become famous soon enough TheFxTrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i concur, it will be extremely useful if the choice is consistent, yet assume if there is two major merchant and they have inverse perspectives about an exchange with strong reasons who will you agree with. what's more, it will be a major disarray for the entire gathering.

Senior Member kasikal is on a distinguished road kasikal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, obviously I think yes its much true that i did not join the partnership program in all my traded forex ,i do trade Forex like alone ,i think its better for me to improve my skills in forex trading and increase my experiences also maybe there is advantage to join the partnership program but not more than alone trade forex which is better.

Thanks
    for sure my dear when we trade forex partnership trading is very good if we partner with other forex traders especially those who no more than us it can increase our knowledge and understanding about the business more, so partnership trading is good.

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear forex is profitable business and now I participated in the forum on Internet and I have many new friends. we join together and learn about forex day working together and analyze every day, be together sharing experiences and good strategy

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai dekho waise to depend karta hai ki hum partnership mein trading karna chahte hai ya fir nahi bhai, waise main salah dunga agar koi sikhna chahta hai to uske liye acha rahega wo partnership mein kaam kare bhai.
    hanji partnership me kaam karke har member ko learn karne ko milta hai,esme koshish yehi karna chahiye har trader me forex ka talent ho jisse wo sabb milkar acha trade setup market me open kar sakein aur earn tabhi hoga..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 717 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 186 586 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)