+ Reply to Thread
Page 633 of 717 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 631 632 633 634 635 643 683 ... LastLast
Results 6,321 to 6,330 of 7164

Thread: Advantage of partnership Forex trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-18   18:06
    Best answer #1

Forex trading can be done with partnership also and it is good to combine the Signals and if you are having a same kind of trading personality then it would affect your Forex trading career in a good way because you might find it helpful to make the market as complex as it is

2017-12-17   15:07
    Best answer #2

partnership karne se jo mere mind main sab se bara fida hai wo yahi muje lgta hai ke hum zdya loss se bech jate hain or jab hum trade karte hain to dono partner ki raza mandi ke bad trade lgti hai to us main loss ke bi km chances hote hain.

2017-12-17   10:37
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein partnership k trading k bhout se advantages hoty hen dear forex market mein jab 2 log mil kar k trading karty hen to phar is liye forex market mein achi trading kr paty hen

2017-11-28   17:25
    Best answer #4

forex trading meh multiple trading k bhi benefir hai kuki isme apko ye benefit hai ki ap dusre ki trade se kafi kuch sikh skte hai or usko modify kar k apni trade ko or filter kar k trade le skte hai .

2011-06-08   14:03
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1757 USD

Partnership forex trading is a diffusion of risk. Forex trade is run by two or more than two partner. So, every partner has to pay equally in the trade. Proper management will be their in partnership form because partner will take part in management. Suggestion of all the partner will be their and their wont be any mistake in the running of trade.And many more advantages.

2017-12-17   04:35
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

No, I don't think so. If we will trade with partnership then it will not beneficial for anyone. No one will be independent to trade. And no one will be ready to lose his money in Forex trading market. So, we should trade independently. This is the only option and no one will partnership with you to trade in Forex trading market.

Member hpanoo is on a distinguished road hpanoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a good idea to do forex in a successful manner. but it is essential to have partners with high abilities and proper communication skills too. if a member in the group is not capable enough to discuss and understand the other partner we will not be able to be benefited from this partnership trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member selena is an unknown quantity at this point selena's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by saqibali View Post
    i dont find advantage in partnership because when two man can work together than they can done mistake one say this way best other say this way best so that i think it it not best.
    that is the disadvantage when we trade as a group, but the advantage , i think we can trade using larger money, because we are in a group, and a group must be have more money than if we trade individual

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saqibali is an unknown quantity at this point saqibali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont find advantage in partnership because when two man can work together than they can done mistake one say this way best other say this way best so that i think it it not best.

Member amit87757 is an unknown quantity at this point amit87757's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Partnership or team work is a key part of a success, a good partner is always helps you even in bad situation. But problem ye bhi hai ki har kisi ko achha partner nahi milta. Partners ke beech me trust hona bhi bahut jyada jaruri hai, kyonki trust un dono ke beech me ek bridge ka kaam karta hai.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ranazm View Post
    there are many kinds of advantage of partnership Forex trading such are more investment facility , losses are sharing, two brain are trading Forex so its the best ways. and there also many about advantage of partnership
    partnerships can facilitate the investment because you can share
    but if we do not make our own trade will be successful when you
    our own making trading better because it will make our own system and will favor its own

Senior Member mijan2 is an unknown quantity at this point mijan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some advantages of partnership Forex trading. Because in partnership business the capital will be huge adding by all partners capital. They all think for business, so best decision can be taken in the forex trading.

Banned sujan is an unknown quantity at this point sujan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have also said before, the trade group can bring much confusion if not properly managed. and I think there will be serious misunderstandings among participants after a major loss. analysis know a person can differ from another and the analysis results may be different and will also sometimes also in contrast. in such situations, acting trade.

Banned rock my world is an unknown quantity at this point rock my world's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not interested in any kind of partnership trading , and i believe it will not be much useful for me. since working in team requires lot of understanding among the members and such things are most dangerous in financial market. But it would actually benefit those traders who are having little knowledge in the business of Forex and thus want to make sure that they stand to gain using the trading partnership.

Senior Member Ownway is an unknown quantity at this point Ownway's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the Forex trading there has been a thing which is partnership business : and also it has merits and also demerits. So the partnership trading merits are i think if u have partnership trading business then u can take good realization with ur partner to do a great investment in ur trading and then this will help u the taking time of profit also.

Banned tuhinbd2012 is an unknown quantity at this point tuhinbd2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think advantage of partnership in Forex trading business is really great. Because partnership really helps our business to gain more success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 633 of 717 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 631 632 633 634 635 643 683 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)