+ Reply to Thread
Page 672 of 717 FirstFirst ... 172 572 622 662 670 671 672 673 674 682 ... LastLast
Results 6,711 to 6,720 of 7164

Thread: Advantage of partnership Forex trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-18   18:06
    Best answer #1

Forex trading can be done with partnership also and it is good to combine the Signals and if you are having a same kind of trading personality then it would affect your Forex trading career in a good way because you might find it helpful to make the market as complex as it is

2017-12-17   15:07
    Best answer #2

partnership karne se jo mere mind main sab se bara fida hai wo yahi muje lgta hai ke hum zdya loss se bech jate hain or jab hum trade karte hain to dono partner ki raza mandi ke bad trade lgti hai to us main loss ke bi km chances hote hain.

2017-12-17   10:37
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein partnership k trading k bhout se advantages hoty hen dear forex market mein jab 2 log mil kar k trading karty hen to phar is liye forex market mein achi trading kr paty hen

2017-11-28   17:25
    Best answer #4

forex trading meh multiple trading k bhi benefir hai kuki isme apko ye benefit hai ki ap dusre ki trade se kafi kuch sikh skte hai or usko modify kar k apni trade ko or filter kar k trade le skte hai .

2011-06-08   14:03
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1757 USD

Partnership forex trading is a diffusion of risk. Forex trade is run by two or more than two partner. So, every partner has to pay equally in the trade. Proper management will be their in partnership form because partner will take part in management. Suggestion of all the partner will be their and their wont be any mistake in the running of trade.And many more advantages.

2017-12-17   04:35
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

No, I don't think so. If we will trade with partnership then it will not beneficial for anyone. No one will be independent to trade. And no one will be ready to lose his money in Forex trading market. So, we should trade independently. This is the only option and no one will partnership with you to trade in Forex trading market.

Junior Member imrozalam is an unknown quantity at this point imrozalam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good strategy that onset interchange in partnership bcause chances of defeat becomes less but you cant ignore that chances of large profit additionally becomes less. So in my opinion you must to onset interchange alongside partner but as quickly as you becomes good trader you must to do it by your own.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member engsmsm is an unknown quantity at this point engsmsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many advantages and disadvantages are also traded by the partnership, but I better stay away from them and learn trading myself, and I manage my capital so as not to touch upon the loss due to other

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Sabbirbd is on a distinguished road Sabbirbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think partnership trading is best for all , if any one have no more money to invest in business . When people start business with partnership then they have more facilities in their trade .

Banned ndm is on a distinguished road ndm's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are many advantages ans disadvantages of trading in a partnership as if your partner is good and he is really a nice guy then he will help you otherwise he will be a parasite and he will continue sucking blood our your so a good partner is blessing

Senior Member Rifat is an unknown quantity at this point Rifat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will only think I was as a skilled trader after I was able to make consistent profits. At that time I will be more confident and I believe I was doing most of the analysis is accurate analysis merchants sometimes different, and if we are in the group that will make us confused because a lot of different opinions .

Member Rahul is an unknown quantity at this point Rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    par bhai aap jara soche ki agar us group me kuch accha trader ho to kya hoga. ji ha fyda hi fyda. aap agar ek mat denge to aapko us mat ke support me kuch to batana padega. aur jiske mat ka pura support hoga uska hi baat manke aap trade karke fyda kar sakte ho.
    bhai partnership trading bahut sahin ha akele ma trading karne par agar profit hoga to sahi ha par agar loss hua to koi b depression ma ja sakta ha iske alawa partnership ma dono profit and loss barabar hi share karte ha

Member awais is an unknown quantity at this point awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont agree with the trading in groups the more people will having more comments and more confusions and sometime can make loss due to differnt views, individual trading is benificial

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Partnership forex trading is a diffusion of risk. Forex trade is run by two or more than two partner. So, every partner has to pay equally in the trade. Proper management will be their in partnership form because partner will take part in management. Suggestion of all the partner will be their and their wont be any mistake in the running of trade.And many more advantages.
    partnership is good but the details fof the partnership is hard to draw. because if one partner is already good with trading he will want more share of the profit. this comes down to the proper profit sharing method that will be equal from all sides not just from capital share alone.

Senior Member stayfilitim is an unknown quantity at this point stayfilitim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    partner of instaforex broker have a lot of advantage , they can get a big spread on the pairs and it is about 1.5 pip for every closed deal and also they get all what they need to make a advertisment for instaforex , instaforex is the best forex broker for traders and for partner too.

Member smrkaes is an unknown quantity at this point smrkaes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    I dont agree with trading in group, there will be so many comments, so many analysis and so many discusions to open a position and i think its not a better idea.
    I agree with you .
    I thinks when group trade is very risky because a group some person stay everyone think diffident so someone trading time say buy and other person say sell . It is very complicate trade so I say not good trading Group.
    Fear arise from our inner resistance to change. I welcome change.
    web hosting bangladesh
    I Love my country. I am developing my talent and skills,so I can be an asset for my country.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 672 of 717 FirstFirst ... 172 572 622 662 670 671 672 673 674 682 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)