+ Reply to Thread
Page 632 of 717 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 630 631 632 633 634 642 682 ... LastLast
Results 6,311 to 6,320 of 7164

Thread: Advantage of partnership Forex trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-18   18:06
    Best answer #1

Forex trading can be done with partnership also and it is good to combine the Signals and if you are having a same kind of trading personality then it would affect your Forex trading career in a good way because you might find it helpful to make the market as complex as it is

2017-12-17   10:37
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein partnership k trading k bhout se advantages hoty hen dear forex market mein jab 2 log mil kar k trading karty hen to phar is liye forex market mein achi trading kr paty hen

2017-11-28   17:25
    Best answer #3

forex trading meh multiple trading k bhi benefir hai kuki isme apko ye benefit hai ki ap dusre ki trade se kafi kuch sikh skte hai or usko modify kar k apni trade ko or filter kar k trade le skte hai .

2011-06-08   14:03
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1757 USD

Partnership forex trading is a diffusion of risk. Forex trade is run by two or more than two partner. So, every partner has to pay equally in the trade. Proper management will be their in partnership form because partner will take part in management. Suggestion of all the partner will be their and their wont be any mistake in the running of trade.And many more advantages.

2017-12-17   04:35
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  67 USD

No, I don't think so. If we will trade with partnership then it will not beneficial for anyone. No one will be independent to trade. And no one will be ready to lose his money in Forex trading market. So, we should trade independently. This is the only option and no one will partnership with you to trade in Forex trading market.

2017-12-17   10:39
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1697 USD

when a single trader invest the money in this trading business he could not make risky trading strategy for this business but when the two partner invest their money in this business their capital become strong and they could make batter trading strategy .

Senior Member Alexander Alexander is an unknown quantity at this point Alexander Alexander's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Partnership forex trading is a diffusion of risk. Forex trade is run by two or more than two partner. So, every partner has to pay equally in the trade. Proper management will be their in partnership form because partner will take part in management. Suggestion of all the partner will be their and their wont be any mistake in the running of trade.And many more advantages.
    forex group discussion mebhi ho sakta hain. iska to bahut sare fayda hain trade successful hone ki sambhabnaye jyada rehta he.
    par ek baat clear nehi hua ki trade main order kon dega?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member annura is on a distinguished road annura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I feel that capitalist will trade with higher quantity as such a such a large amount of folks could have depsoited fund in his account thus there's lisk risk of losing if he's expertise and he has big amount to trade with. however if you're thinking that then you have got small quantity that it wil lbe laborious for you to trade with taht amount to urge profit thus you'll take different peoples facilitate.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Partnership trading may not be suitable for most of the people. since we are here to make money independently and don't want the bossism in our work. so if we do partenersip trading we need to listen to others say which most of the traders much mot like leading to conflicts during trading which is not good for successful trading. Hence i feel it is not helping traders.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned RIS is an unknown quantity at this point RIS's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, indeed, beneficial partnership in the forex is one if our emotions are not stable, then we can help our partners. or at certain moments we can talk about price movements and currency markets will we traded that greater profit opportunities

Senior Member kabbo143 is an unknown quantity at this point kabbo143's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, Your vie is proper. May mean partnership occupation good owing to forex. I posit no chance of essential. May be looked toward I'll endeavor to actual ditch my some comrade. Thanks through your convenient twist also outstanding of luck my comrade.

Junior Member hossam zaki is an unknown quantity at this point hossam zaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Group trading boht achi hy but i think group trading aur partnership trading main farak hota hy. Group trading main hr koi apni apni trading krta hy just communicate krty hen ak dosry k sath jb k partnership trading main 2 ya 2 sy zyada log apni investment ak account main collect kr k trading krty hen aur profit ko agreed ratio sy banta jata hy.

Member fxmilon is an unknown quantity at this point fxmilon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some advantages of partnership forex trading. Having partnership forex trading traders can reduce their risk in forex business. Traders have minimal risk in their trade in the market. Having partnership trading traders have good capital which is needed to trade well. Traders can take any decisions together.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    I dont agree with trading in group, there will be so many comments, so many analysis and so many discusions to open a position and i think its not a better idea.
    we have some opinion here and also them , some of them will feel so comportable to trade with making a group and then they can devide their tasks with very well, but also there is advantages and disadvantages about it,..so we just take a choice about it
    and me too, i agree with you, because i like to trade by myself, and i can free to manage all the thing here
    do the best we can

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hpanoo View Post
    this is a good idea to do forex in a successful manner. but it is essential to have partners with high abilities and proper communication skills too. if a member in the group is not capable enough to discuss and understand the other partner we will not be able to be benefited from this partnership trading.
    I agree with you that in this trade we need skills and high proficiency in the trade so that when we have a partner we will be ready to trade successfully with partners we have in this business

Senior Member suyati is an unknown quantity at this point suyati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer trading using and managing their own funds rather than managing the funds of others or our funds managed by others because if we loss the fund others will make another trader confidence in us will be reduced, but if we loss with our own funds will not be a problem

+ Reply to Thread
Page 632 of 717 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 630 631 632 633 634 642 682 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)