+ Reply to Thread
Page 595 of 627 FirstFirst ... 95 495 545 585 593 594 595 596 597 605 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,950 of 6265

Thread: Does forex help us to develop our abilities for other online businesses?

Member Forexboy is an unknown quantity at this point Forexboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in forex lot is how to develop control our emotions, how to manage our account, how much we invest in companies and how the analysis of market trends. Forex have large sum of money, but that's how our ability to obtain it and how to control greed and bad emotions too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    I have been in to many online endeavors in the past and am just lucky I found forex and this opportunity is the best thing that ever happened to me. I have not look up with other opportunities again because am satisfied with forex for now. Am not sue if I will give attention to other opportunity.
    I think forex business can only help us in conducting business online. we can get profit from forex then we can use as capital for other online businesses. This makes us get help to develop other online businesses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Forex Currency trading is a complex online money making system that thoroughly educates it's participants. From my own experience in forex trading, forex has encouraged and taught me some more things about other online business skills in general. I've been wandering whether trading forex has helped you to develop your own general online money making skills.Please feel free to share your professional opinions.
    trading si the best business forex trading main abilities honi chayia is main ap ko knowleged honi or experience skills honi chayia prhair ja kar ap kuch na kuch profit hasal kar sakta ho is main koi suk wali batt nahi ha k mina na kitina profit hasil ka so forex trading main feel free in your friedn hoa chayia.

Member gava is on a distinguished road gava's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i wolud say say tou are just a employee of the forex when you do your work to earn but here income is not garunteed...so your skils are important to do this trading

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that forex is different from other online business, so your skills in forex trading will not be a significant benefit to other online business, but mental and psychological experience or do you have of forex trading is exactly what will benefit you when another foray into online business , such as discipline and patience and high morale to achieve success.

Member aina is on a distinguished road aina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading has been playing a brilliant role in my life. Before joining it, I used to waste my time in watching TV and other stuffs. After i have started, my style of discussion has improved and my husband has been getting more happy with me. And there are lots of other benefits as well. It has truely improved my abilities. But i am not in a thought of joining any other online business, since I am in love with forex.

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with statement. In forex i think we managed to learn two biggest part from forex trading. Money management and control emotion. I think that two is similiar to all bussines and become essential part in every bussines we do.

Member ritesh is on a distinguished road ritesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex in terms of money management and learning descipline in business is a really good deal, forex even teaches you to study the market and increase ur analysis skill's whih is also important in many other business too., just becoz forex is open 24 hours and involves currency trade it is not that different to the basic principles of business.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sahi hai...forex mein succccess intni jaldi aur aassani se nahi milte ..iske liye kadi mehnat aur anubhav ke adhar par milti hai....forex teaches us abt money mangement and risk managemnt

Senior Member jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai is a glorious beacon of light jai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think yes Forex gives us the mental strength and shows us the perfect discipline while trading online and as such we get the perfect developing ability and interest to open other online business but yes all depends upon your personal interest also as if you are interested in Forex,there is no reason to jump in other business what i feel.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 595 of 627 FirstFirst ... 95 495 545 585 593 594 595 596 597 605 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)