+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 661 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 652 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 6603

Thread: Forex or HYIP?

Banned ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,013 Times in 321 Posts
    HYIP mjhe nhi pta ye hyip kya hota hai par me forex se aucha business kisko nhi manta or kisis pe visvas nhi kr skta, forex world me sabse aucha business hai or forex se profit lena asssan hai agr aap profit lene ke kabil ho to, or hyip ki knowledge nhi hai isliye iske bare me jada kuch nhi bol skta par forex ke bare me aucha to bol hi skta hun.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gunak is an unknown quantity at this point gunak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can earning doalr aswells best because here we managing our fund and if we experience trader then its true money will come( profit). although i invest in hyip because all hyips are not scam , there is so many hyips running from years but forex is my best then hyip.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kelv is on a distinguished road kelv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I go with forex because forex is the best business I have seen on the internet there are a lot of fake internet business I have heard a lot of scam history about hyip too so I will always go with forex because it the best internet business.

Senior Member surep is an unknown quantity at this point surep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HYIP is money game and need luck factor to get money back in HYIP. you can lose money in HYIP without do anything. so..please avoid to invest money in HYIP. you can invest money in forex business,. you can making more money in forex if you have proper knowledge about forex business

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Agar koi forex me investment karte hai to best hai HYIP se best forex me investment hai kyunki HYIP me cram chalta hai ye kaafi tarah she pata hota hai ki trader ka investment safe nahi hoti hai trader ko forex se achha koi aur nahi hai.

Senior Member Fxawesome is an unknown quantity at this point Fxawesome's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a goos business and more trusted business, any one can make money from forex trading if they should learn the business, therefore it is a good business and more trusted on, when compared to other business, forex is still the best and I will go for it.

Senior Member imtrader is an unknown quantity at this point imtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Give me a break or take a break from trading because If you high yield investment program gives you life time return then see after mostly 3 to 4 months they will disappear, they pay only till they get deposits and when those deposits are not there they will take their profits and shut the site down and run away with your money and this is the only fraud that has happen related with Forex and that is the worst experience one can have. You own investment and managing money have sound approach but if someone else run away with your money its really the worst experience one can have.

Senior Member surep is an unknown quantity at this point surep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to make invest in forex business in HYIP you have to invest your money and you have depend to admin for your withdrawal. but in forex you are freedom you can withdrawal your money any time when you gain profit. HYIP always sucking your money

Senior Member Lubna Fahim is on a distinguished road Lubna Fahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex aur HYIP me koi bhi comparison nahi hai, Forex ek genuine business hai jo poori dunia me kia jaata hai aur log isme acha earn bhi kar rahen hain lekin HYIP ek fake program hain isme dikhaye to deta hai k bahut achi earning ho rahi hain lekin dusri sacchaiye ye bhi hai k aajtak ek HYIP program bahut dino tak survive nahi kar paya hai.

Senior Member Qurat is an unknown quantity at this point Qurat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me forex is best because here we managing our fund and if we experience trader then its true money will come( profit). although i invest in hyip because all hyips are not scam , there is so many hyips running from years but forex is my best then hyip.
    i agree with you.. you are saying absolutely right.. forex best hai merey liye bhi.. hum yahan waqai bht earning kar letey hai .. aur humein chayein k hum aisey learn kartey rahey ta k hum aur zaida earn kar sakhey ta k hum ek axhey aur profitable trader ban sakhey ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 661 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 652 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)