+ Reply to Thread
Page 513 of 793 FirstFirst ... 13 413 463 503 511 512 513 514 515 523 563 613 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,130 of 7921

Thread: Short term forex trading or Long term forex trading?

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I go for short term trading because it suits my trading personality better. I have no endurance running a position for longer time. I have to earn profits or lose the same day. I am comfortable trading scalping and Intra day trading. For me short term trading is more profitable than swing trading.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Member zseconda is an unknown quantity at this point zseconda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that it depends on each individual trader, if I was day trading 1 day trade that is about 2-5 hours with the analysis that I wear it well, the most important thing you can be disciplined and consistent profites !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member basit.online is an unknown quantity at this point basit.online's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai hamesha short term trading ko prefer karta hun ku k mujhy lagta hai k short term mai ziada profit gain kar sakty hain or mai as a part time job kar raha hun is liye itna time nai hota k long term trading kar sakun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mage is on a distinguished road mage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Short term trading I find it better because the majority of investors want to make a profit in the near term, rapid and I see that trading in this way is the closest to investors and private owners of capital small but that was invested with large capital and relies on fundamental analysis, the trading in the long run is the best

Banned naijafxpips is an unknown quantity at this point naijafxpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    Like what you said, everyone should have reasons why they will choose either long term or short term trading strategies. For me, it is because, i'm more better with short term market strategies. It is more simple and has less complexity.

Member karlie4nia is an unknown quantity at this point karlie4nia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many people have reasons for being into either short time frame or long time frame trading. I believe that is what the poster meant by short term and long term trading. Some people have capital issues and believe short term works for them etc. But for me, i would rather go with long term. Many of my losses since i started forex trading has been due to the habit of scalping which is widely know to be a dangerous and stressfully difficult tradin method. So i decided to switch to long term. I came to learn that from a certain successful trader.

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    short term means scalping & i think scalping best hain long term main loss bhe ho jata hain par agar koi acha trader han to wo forex main profit kar leta hai is kaam se & trading method se & happy rehty hain short term waly bhe long term waly bhi!

Member contil is on a distinguished road contil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that in the review of the types of business the business name investment is a diversified business long term ..
    but I prefer to apply using short term trading techniques that we will obtain faster and more pips profit ..
    but if you look at the risks in terms of the short term trading Grama bring the risk of losing money depends on your own so we want to choose,, both a positive side there is also a downside

Senior Member preeti is an unknown quantity at this point preeti's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well Long-term deals are guaranteed a profit of more then short transactions , but requires a large capital of at least $ 3000 for a good profit because some of these deals continue to open more than two months ...

Member BaHaaFxTr is on a distinguished road BaHaaFxTr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    about me i prefer the long term but i cant trade in it cause it need good balance to trade with cause the u may open a position for days that can any thing happen so you have to has good balance save your trade if something happen and you have to cancel the trade manually.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 513 of 793 FirstFirst ... 13 413 463 503 511 512 513 514 515 523 563 613 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)