+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 793 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 7921

Thread: Short term forex trading or Long term forex trading?

Member Gurufx is an unknown quantity at this point Gurufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shourovekst View Post
    i think that short term strategy on this business usually using the more risky money management, since they try to make the good profit from the smaller pips profit on they trading account
    to be successful in this business, you must undergo a long learning process, takes a long time, learn trading strategies, money management and trading psychology. also very important to control emotions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member alexan is an unknown quantity at this point alexan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by saad1 View Post
    Work order daily best where you analyze the pair on the daily chart and the hourly and then define the entry point and put the target and stop loss with an open position and wait for the goal or to be in the same day or at the most be the next day, but trading long-term needs a long time and experience
    It is very good thing that you are feeling comfortable with this business but I am still in the learning stage and I will think about it at later stage when I will see that whether this business can give me enough earning to convince me to quit all other jobs.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sujarwo is an unknown quantity at this point sujarwo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Short term forex trading or Long ter forex trading? which trading do u prefer.aapke hisab se hame short term trading karni chaye ya long term kismai hame jada faida ho sakta hai??
    accepting failure is the first step that once takes to move toward success, as by accepting failure one, looks into the matter, and try to find the mistake that he has made, to work again and this time to get success.

Senior Member alexan is an unknown quantity at this point alexan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by saad1 View Post
    Work order daily best where you analyze the pair on the daily chart and the hourly and then define the entry point and put the target and stop loss with an open position and wait for the goal or to be in the same day or at the most be the next day, but trading long-term needs a long time and experience
    I prever long but keep secure, I think is to the best knowledge of individual, no one will like trading without thinking of making it from it, if not then what are we trading for and cost of running the trade is another thing, so business is business.

Senior Member Adil Shahzad is an unknown quantity at this point Adil Shahzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on trader
    some traders believe to open and close deals on daily basis while many traders wait for week or months in order to get huge profit..
    Both ways of trading are equally good and it is decided by the trader itself.

Banned nubieforex is an unknown quantity at this point nubieforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    People do not have to go with short term trading for most of the times But if you are trading with long term trading you are relatively more relaxed and you need not to focus your attention on the trading all the time but they have to do long term trading also. Because if the economic condition of the currency is weak or good from this we decide trend and keep our position for long term

Banned Ladenboys is on a distinguished road Ladenboys's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always prefer long term trading cause in long term trade I can give my trade a long breath but in short term its not possible.So why I always targeting long term trade.Basically short term trade is like a scalping to me.

Senior Member netros is an unknown quantity at this point netros's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With the market full of uncertainty I do not see long-term use will be effective, I need assurance that the short term is the only way way out to get a good profit. i like scalping a time frame M5 and M15.

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    short term is better because in long term trading you are more liable to the market surprises and the big news impact also your positions may float deeply in minus for hundreds of pips, this needs high patience and it is not a criteria of newbies

Banned The Blessed is on a distinguished road The Blessed's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love being a short term trader. I love making money every single day. I just don't like it when it's taking too long to reach where I put the take profits. So at times I go for just 10 pips, 20 pips, and the highest pips I've taken at once is around 55 pips and that in one night.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 793 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)