+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 227 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: 40 Main reasons for loss newbie must read??

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all the thing s you have said above are absolutely right but the thing is that if you want to get success int he Forex trading then first of all you should must improve you skills because if you will not improve you skills you will get loss in every trade and if you will increase you knowledge and skills then you will be get success in the Forex trading and will earn some money. I find that If this fourty main things abide most of the newbies traders then i am fully confidence no one dont blow their account but the main problem that most of the newbies as a traders dont be followed such instruction and i also dont follow when was newbie but believe when they suffer loss and trade many days then only experience help us to follow such rule . anyway its really great help for newbie and most of the traders !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex currency trading newbies obtain a lot for you to recognize by the site The idea must be control ones emotion AND greed while in trading night out and then AND my partner and i believe without having recognize not any trader can gain success throughout Forex trade soon after just about all ALONG WITH fundamental ALONG WITH technical analysis every broker features your information let alone with regard to beginner traders You will need to understand added IN ADDITION TO additional considering that the regardless of whether anyone wrong solution to trade in Forex market you are not as being a successful trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir apko bahut bahut sukriya ke apne yaha par is post ko share kaiya hai , is ke jariye ham jaise new trader is market me loss hone karon ko jan sekte hai or sath se unko solve bhi kar payenge kuk hame trading karke sirf profit hi income karne hai loss nahi , is liye agr ham trading ko surur karne se pahele hi loss hone ki karon ko solve kar lete hai to trading ko ham befekar hoke hi kar sekte hai , kuk ham fir trading me loss hi nahi honge sirf profit hi hoti hai .

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It really easy to get many information about candlestick and if you are just starting out you should just practice to get yourself familar with the platform and read up about the forex and the movements of it to understand it like Discipline is one of the most important part in trading but its not enough you need also a good strategy and know how to limit the risk in your trading and controls your emotions very well Because with team viewer i think you will learn better just phone call on skype also connect with team viewer then you can easily learn

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a waste subject and a beginner cant learn every thing is a short span of time so Then do some demo trading to see if forex tradign is the thing for you rather than always try to be patience and practice on demo trading for being succeed in Forex let alone But I've learned to deal with loss I just that learning the basics in forex is not that hard namely a new trader all the time use demo account all the time follow own his stratgey never fall in emotion and greed then a new trader casn be success other wise he can find a way hoe to trade in forx

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And if our question is not clear to me either so We also know that the market Best foreign exchange points at the right time the right decision If you lost a wrong then so that is the reason many of the trader like to call them as newbie and i think also they have a long way to go for call them self as a expert rather than he Beginner's Guide to Forex Trading It's a great place to start reading accordingly always trying to be disciplined so that we can improve our skills sl

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ambitious emotions and stay consistent but I am no longer a beginner and am not also looking for a new strategy so Demo account has helped me lot in this case like The bes tpoint of forex in ebgnig strategy according my think we have try in demo account that is Then he should open a demo account and practice trading for at least months until he understands the trading system and tools very wellThen he can open a micro account with very small capital and practice trading in real accountIf he does good in this accounthe can start trading with larg

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Appropriately said, I've furthermore experienced well soon after analyzing in addition to removing my own faults. With this 7 days I've acquired practically $2 daily, despite the fact that this is a tiny income however in the main 7 days I've acquired the actual income of around $12 that is equal to regular $50. We still find it advisable acquire $50 each month rather then sacrificing the whole reward in addition to gaining nothing at all.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm consider you, self-assurance tend to be engineered if solely with the demo account on the other hand can quickly fade once two-faced with a true market, as a result of somehow feel that made by the demo accounts and real accounts area unit much completely different, real account gave the impression to build all that we tend to apply within the demo account to be tough within the doing its my suggestion

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The particular self-confidence tend to be designed only when with the demo accounts then again will begin to lose colour when confronted by an actual like a markets, since somehow feelling of which that is generated by the demo reports plus the true reports are considerably various, true accounts appeared to help to make everything that all of us employ inside demo accounts to become hard inside carrying out!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 227 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)