+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 227 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2265

Thread: 40 Main reasons for loss newbie must read??

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dhiraj View Post
    I agree that emotional and aggressive trading usually causes us act beyond our strategy and plan and causes unintended losses, and yes insufficient capital as it forces to take higher risk is also a major hurdle in achieving success
    rapid trade will make us to be quick in deciding whether to sell or buy trades with good emotion would make us lose the high-risk business should be decided by science

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sairin is an unknown quantity at this point sairin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    If you think you are a beginner you should indeed continue to deepen the analysis of forex basic premises so you have the opportunity to master the basic of forex in depth
    True, it's basic forex knowledge is very necessary because if we do trading without a clear knowledge base is likely we will experience a huge lose in forex trading because forex trading is a dynamic business from time to time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes , i also think that these things are very important for the newbie trader and they have to read and must obey this rules before entering in this market other wise they can fall in big loss.

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If this fourty main things abide most of the newbie trader then i am fully confidence no one dont blow their account but the main problem that most of the newbie trader dont follow such instruction and i also dont follow when was newbie but believe when they suffer loss and trade many days then only experience help us to follow such rule . anyway its really great help for newbie and most of the traders.

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankmen View Post
    I know some traders who are earning profit everyday. The have loses too because it can't be entirely avoided but nonetheless their winnings is more than their loses. I think its a good feeling to be like them that is why am working hard I wanna be like them someday.
    We all know that forex is very risky trade. We must be aware of the risks. There are risks involved in each and every step while trading. That is why we need to make sure every step we make is sensible one.So better learn on your demo.

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know some traders who are earning profit everyday. The have loses too because it can't be entirely avoided but nonetheless their winnings is more than their loses. I think its a good feeling to be like them that is why am working hard I wanna be like them someday.

Member dhiraj is an unknown quantity at this point dhiraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree that emotional and aggressive trading usually causes us act beyond our strategy and plan and causes unintended losses, and yes insufficient capital as it forces to take higher risk is also a major hurdle in achieving success

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Men, this is too way long, well, i will say that the better rule is discipline of the trader, i think this is a good stance when talking about the trader`s success behaviour and etc.

Member dhiraj is an unknown quantity at this point dhiraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree that emotional and aggressive trading usually causes us act beyond our strategy and plan and causes unintended losses, and yes insufficient capital as it forces to take higher risk is also a major hurdle in achieving success.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i want to ask you about non-Jodosaciat,what does it mean ? and also i dissagree with point number 8, trade with small amount, and i guess this is not an obstacle to get profit and grow it
    and i see that almost the items here are right then we need to pay attention about it
    do the best we can

+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 227 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)