+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 227 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2265

Thread: 40 Main reasons for loss newbie must read??

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    i also think like that. a newbie trader is difficult to follow any good rules, when we get bad experince, directly we will follow the rules. i think we should to motivating ourselves so we can follow the rules, even you can write the rules beside of your computer screen when you are trading. if still we dont follow it, we must correct our selves.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahira is on a distinguished road zahira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by erkin View Post
    yes it depends on the strategy that you are using, if trading with trend lines is the key to success. Some people who mainly trade for long term profit, might would look at the movement in a long run, and may not care about the current trend, but place the order and wait for the target price to come some day in future
    We need constantly obey the regulations, obey the regulations when I think a trader will have the ability to avoid the chance of reduction, emotional control, discipline also need to take place, because then we will easily get every one of the the profits from trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ctgboy is an unknown quantity at this point ctgboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I read all of the reasons and it gives me lot of knowledge about loss money for a newbie.

Senior Member ctgboy is an unknown quantity at this point ctgboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see these reasons and know about this reasons.It gives me a lot of knowledge about loss.

Senior Member erkin is an unknown quantity at this point erkin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by himelbf View Post
    very essential and actual factors have been mentioned in this subject that are accountable for the decrease in new ppl, even i had so many reduction coz of not one but many factors from this selection, thanx included, actual excellent post
    yes it depends on the strategy that you are using, if trading with trend lines is the key to success. Some people who mainly trade for long term profit, might would look at the movement in a long run, and may not care about the current trend, but place the order and wait for the target price to come some day in future

Senior Member marsya is an unknown quantity at this point marsya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rebate lover View Post
    I simply have less patience and when I see a signal I enter the market right away and not able to wait for few seconds to confirm if my signal is indeed the accurate one. That is one main reason I always comes up with losing trades instead the winning ones. So now I am training myself to wait a little bit more...before entering the market.
    Have to learn much in the market, actually faced with an unstable market is difficult for us, especially when we are less updates on current developments. We should have more accurate information and the latest.

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Tips always i repeat and repeqt: all novice read and work out, they key to Forex Trading dangerous and volatile, all who read these tips it inevitably will succeed in this trade, Vensah such offered us people with experience and a great experience, so do not make us as they made theirof errors.

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    I still often make the mistake. particularly greedy.Newbies have to focus on a strategy. According to me all newbies have to follow the common rules which are advised by professionals and by the majority of traders

Member himelbf is an unknown quantity at this point himelbf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very essential and actual factors have been mentioned in this subject that are accountable for the decrease in new ppl, even i had so many reduction coz of not one but many factors from this selection, thanx included, actual excellent post

Banned winwinwindu is on a distinguished road winwinwindu's Avatar
    Thanks
    34) and greed,
    greed is the biggest reason why we often loss in trading forex, for example, we've got a few dozen pips but we do not want to do the locking SL +1 or take the profit, then price and OP turned us into loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 227 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)