+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 227 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2265

Thread: 40 Main reasons for loss newbie must read??

Senior Member nimohit is an unknown quantity at this point nimohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    If this fourty main things abide most of the newbie trader then i am fully confidence no one dont blow their account but the main problem that most of the newbie trader dont follow such instruction and i also dont follow when was newbie but believe when they suffer loss and trade many days then only experience help us to follow such rule . anyway its really great help for newbie and most of the traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pasamith is an unknown quantity at this point pasamith's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmm waqai yar app ne kafi achi post ki ha sab reasons ko study kar k bahot knowledge main izafa howa ha or or kuch points aese the jin ko waqai main itna khas nahi samghta tha par ab kafi had tak samgh aa gai ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member alomgir766 is an unknown quantity at this point alomgir766's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the beginner is able to master the basics. He needs an in depth knowledge and understanding so that he can take the full advantage of the Forex markets. Thanks

Senior Member clone is an unknown quantity at this point clone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many of these may be true, but I would stay with ignorance and luck, but I think one of the worst I've mentioned is that of ignorance, as knowing what Quew're doing is very important in this world, and you know what you're doing, do not ensure a resounding success, but if you make a profit

Senior Member pullback is an unknown quantity at this point pullback's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi bro. In my business life, I mostly lack discipline. Many times I get in the market when all of the conditions to ensure that my stragegy has not been met. At that time, I just wish for good luck and to remind myself not to repeat it in the future.

Banned crux9 is on a distinguished road crux9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi member, nice thread and nice sharing the reasons why do newbies fail. yes i the very beginning i do not use stop loss and always hoped that market will come to my take profit point but all in vain and this was just happened because of ignorance. then i started the education and learned the right things.

Senior Member garung is an unknown quantity at this point garung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi guy. I'm not too proficient to conduct business and still learning to be a reasonable profit you only have 2 weeks is still a long way to make consistent profits on the business plangoing to fix the trade.

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeh jo 40 reasns loss ke hai unko agar Forex trader dhayan rakh ke trading karega to jyada naye rules ki usko trading me jarurat nahi rahegi, waise agar Forex trader ke pass trading kab karna hai aur kon se time entry lena hai woh pata ho to phir trading aasan ho jayega.

Banned owaiskhan is an unknown quantity at this point owaiskhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    No doubt these are the basic reasons for loss for beginner, but in my point of view i think that fear is the big reason for getting loss, as when i open the position with confidence and when goes on loss then just because of fear i just close it. So fear is the big reason for loss.

Banned manio is on a distinguished road manio's Avatar
    Thanks
    the main loose problem that you may have in the market is having alot of this greed with the greed in the market so then will you have the best things in the market and you willhave the best.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 227 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)