+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 227 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2265

Thread: 40 Main reasons for loss newbie must read??

Senior Member hamada_el5oly66 is an unknown quantity at this point hamada_el5oly66's Avatar
    Thanks
    better if I personally close position when the market will be closed on holidays and if already floated I would put SL to avoid the presence of GAP in the market opening session Monday .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member voipkolkata will become famous soon enough voipkolkata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend in forex trading, we should know that most of the forex traders do the same mistakes again and again and could not avoid emotional trading. I think if we can trade with proper knowledge, money management then we can get success in trading.

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    these are good for trading and when you are able to run through them and be well informed to the same and well understood,there is a lot that is said to ve well shelved and well informed to the said working process to work in a different working process we have to use these market formations to certain levels in trading forces.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nova is on a distinguished road Nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this respect, I must say that I agree with you as you mentioned the failure reasons, I want to add one major reason i.e. low capital and it is the major reason of failure.

I have seen large number of people that they are trading with low investment and trying to earn huge amount and failing badly due to greedy mind trading.

Banned TIMOR is an unknown quantity at this point TIMOR's Avatar
    Thanks
    Beginners need to know the mistakes in this thread so that they can avoid mistakes in their trading have a lack of knowledge.Knowledge is something that stirs up a Forex trader and then allow them to trade well and make profits in Forex because need to make money from forex trading.

Senior Member sigma1980 is an unknown quantity at this point sigma1980's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good, Ek saath apne loss ke saare reason ko cover kiya hai. but mai forex mein new hoon isliye bahut se point mujhe samajh hi nahi aaye hai. ki ye likha kya. ho sakta hai spelling mistake ho ya phir mere knowledge kam hone ke karan samajh nahi pata hoon. please inhe easy word mein likhe taki mere jaise newbie ko ye samajh jaye. vaise maximum point Jo samajh aaye hain. unhe mai yaad rakhkar trade karoonga.

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear of course I believe newbies should try to understand that they should never keep themselves ignorant by not learning about the proper ways to trade the forex trading markets. The more you know about forex exchanged as a trading, the better the profits we get

Banned ramesh.maurya is on a distinguished road ramesh.maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ji dear apko bahut bahut thanks ki apne etna good thread post kiya hai ki hum kis tarah se apni kami ko dur kar sakte hai aur ek good trader ban sakte hai ye 40 main reason bahut hi importent hai jinse hame bachker hi trading karni chahiye.

Member ayan2453 is an unknown quantity at this point ayan2453's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery dost app ka bht bht shukkrya jo app ny forex k bary main itni ahm maloomat dain jis sy new commer ko bht faida ho ga ur woh app ki ij tips sy apni khmyaan door karain gy ur forex main expernce gain ker k apni trad ko bhter bnaain gy ap ny bht achi info di hain

Junior Member sscusman is an unknown quantity at this point sscusman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    isi liye to kehte he ke newbies ko start me mehnat karna zarorri he thora sa hard work aage bohat profit dega. agar without any hard work wo direct trading karne bethgaya to sari investment gayi paani me phir use ye sari cheeze yaad ayegi ke kaash kuch knowledge leleta.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 227 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)