+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 279 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Thread: What will do When you are in low spirit in forex trade?

Senior Member fxlife2015 is on a distinguished road fxlife2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend it is natural that we may feel low spirit while trading and we need to trade with proper analysis of the market and if we do not have good understanding of the market then we can not get success in trading and we may not get interest on forex trading at all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zani is an unknown quantity at this point zani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course, my dear I basically like to believe that we should instead relax after we are in small spirit. Simply mirror returning in the investing and also seek to analyse on what proceeded to go completely wrong. After we have got identify the mistake subsequently we need to uncover approaches to conquer the beyond errors. We can easily here we are at investing with superior method when the brain is cleaned.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fsr333 is on a distinguished road fsr333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will not do trading because if I do not have enough spirit to do work then I shouldn't do the trade. The reasons of low spirit are when we can't do the analysis the market. Without analysis, it's tough to do the trade. Take positions or open trade when you have the right information about the market. What you analysis are saying do that work.

Banned faruq14 is on a distinguished road faruq14's Avatar
    Thanks
    The forex will earn good money making way who can doing this area every moment they will earn here. The forex can give this area that they can earn easily for the every moment then they can success here easily.

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Humen demo account par trading ki practice karke khud ki skill ko improve karna chahiye aur esse humen ye pata chal jata hai ki humari ability kya hai aur humen apni ability ke anusar hi trading karni chahiye.

Senior Member sheilahawari is an unknown quantity at this point sheilahawari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I do not have the power, then the best way and the most correct is to try to leave forex moment, because we have to know that forex has a lot of time, no need to rush, take your time, success will surely we can get if we try as best as possible , forex will not expire, so no need to hurry and leave forex moment when your condition is not good

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera to forex me jesay he bonus ata hai to me khud ko boost up kar leta hn aur khud mo mentaly b tayar kar leta hn k kabhi aesa na ho k me yaha pay mind ko side pay rakh k trade laga do.hamesha he mind ko fresh aur behter rakhna zrori hota hai ek succesful trader k lye.me b koshish karta hn khud ko fresh mind rakhnay ki.

Senior Member shahbaz9 is an unknown quantity at this point shahbaz9's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes motivation is important in trading .Trading aik aisa business hai jis mai ups and down hote rehte hain or jb tak trading mai loss nai hota hum apni galti ko pehchan ni skte or agr loss hoga to tb hi hum new things ko seekh skain gay is liye aik bar low spirit pe trading krna humare liye benifit hi hai

Banned alphatrader is on a distinguished road alphatrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want to earn in forex trading you don't need to get panic and fear the market . Losing and winning all the part of the Forex market and you don't have to be in low spirit always try to read new books about Forex trading and really motivated is forex trading stories it will enhance your spirit and confidence

Banned trader123 is an unknown quantity at this point trader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    je hanbbilkul agar admi is me acha expiemnce rekhta ha to low momnt mw b is me trdae kar skta ha or is me income kaama skta ha ye ik bht he acha bsuensss ha but is me knowleg expience manat bht he zaruri ha acha banany k liy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 279 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)