+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 279 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: What will do When you are in low spirit in forex trade?

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai agar mujh ko market ki move or spirit ka pata lag jey to main apne account ko safe karne ke liye stop loss or trailing stop ka use karta ho ta ke trade mein mujh ko risk kam ho or profit be big ho jey forex mein
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that it is hard to make good analysis and good trading if we are in low spirit to trade in forex. We can stay away from the market and close our metatrader for a while until we can trade with a new spirit. We must keep our trading safe by trading with calm mind, with a fresh mind and with a stable emotion

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear hamen forex market mein us time bilkul bhi trading nhi karni chaye jab hum low spirit hon ku k dear ham us waqt market ko bilkul bhi sahi tarah se samjh nhi ksatky aur trade kar k hum loss karengy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I do not have spirit to trading I will leave trading and do anything else, that is normal and may happen, when trading we should have good spirit and morale, that will help us to take right decision when make trades.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member masalk is an unknown quantity at this point masalk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I have a low morale, I did not do Forex trading, I will evaluate the cause of the loss in the Forex market, so one day I can perform well and consistently trading in the Forex market, we have the spirit in order not to make mistakes while trading.

Member geometrics pirates is an unknown quantity at this point geometrics pirates's Avatar
    Thanks
    What do I do if I experience low morale in the face of the forex market are difficult to subjugated? I think I only remember and continue to remember, perhaps with the help of meditation, too, that all my hopes and dreams have to come true in my life at this time.

Member tipu khan is an unknown quantity at this point tipu khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agr ap low spirit hain to yeh definate hai k ap apna nuksan krain agy aur apka yeh nuksan apko zindagi main b bht nuksan day ga,,, Forex main apko low spirit ho k trade krna apko bht nuksn day ga aur forex main kbi b aesa nhi krna chaiy...shukria

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When in a low spirit or trading is either you don't trade that day or take only some few trades this are the two options we need to choose from when in low spirit of trading in the forex market, but for me it will be better for me to take few trades only.

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar aap forex me trade karte hai to aapko bahut hi energetic raana padega agar aapme spirit nahi hai to aapko jyada maja nahi aata hai trade karne ka aur aapko kuchh earn bhi ahi milta hai aur forex me aapko thak nahi jana hai agar aapko kucch na mile to kyuki forex me aapko bahut hi time dena padata hai

Member rajmishra is an unknown quantity at this point rajmishra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if traders come in this field for the trading they must have a lot of courage for the trading because this field has a lot of risk and by the time traders do not take risk he can not make good earning at all from this field so every traders must take risk as well according to their knowledge.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 279 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)