+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 279 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2782

Thread: What will do When you are in low spirit in forex trade?

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    low spirit means some kind of frustration or any mental pressure and i m fully against trading in this situation ..but we must have to clear our mind before we are trading.analysis is main part here ...if we can't do the analysis properly then it's going to the loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good comments. we should be confident in our ability to trade. This can make the motivation for us to become even better in the trade. we are getting to know our skills and manejemen trade. the market is going to always be unpredictable, but we can make a profit if it could be a management discipline in the trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aisa hota hain. jab hum loss ko samna karte hain. aur continue loss karte hain.to hum ek break lete hain. .. sirf loss karne par hi nahi . balki main to agar continue 2-3 days profit ho giya to b main break le leta hun. taki analysis karun then fir calm mind leke trade karsaku. umeed hain.. yeh apko fayda degi.. mujhe fayda milta hain.

Junior Member Ramesh kumar is an unknown quantity at this point Ramesh kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have no interested to trade in Forex market then i think you must avoid by the trading,because it will be harmful to your investment so far away when you are not in interested .

Member truegoa will become famous soon enough truegoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Do you have the moment that you are in low spirit in forex trade?If that suitation happens to you,what will you choose to do there?
    Well, I have that moments several times even some update times. That moments come to me when I feel bored from my daily activities in trading. Its not about that I was lossing or something similar, but more about boring. Any routine activities have their capabilities to make me bored and force me to stay away and do some fun things.
    ~Your stop loss is my profit taking...!~
    ~Do this business as your game or just hobby, but manage it like this is your only one earning source...!~

Maim Indian-forex.com pyara karata hum!!!!

Junior Member madun is an unknown quantity at this point madun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually look back what ever I have done in forex, How many time get profit happily so get lose as well. Sometime I get tired in forex after do some analysis get some accurate in MM but lose it make me sad. To higher my spirit I read book or internet browse about tha people are success in forex trading.

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    well from my opinion ifthe person is not excited to trade, then he shoulds be active in this forum, so he can continue to increase his capital.....lol........he do not want to force himself to trading, if there is no spirit in that particular person......what do u say guyzz??write down here
    True what you say but my opinion is that it is from trading that a trader get experience with which he can contribute on this forum. If there is no experience then the trader will not have much to say here. I trade all the time and I always learn new things, even some of the things that I hear from here. When I get experience on them I have something new to say. Even if before I know nothing about the subject, but from trading I will have gathered more information so that I can now speak about that subject.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will take a break from trading and spent my time on some other thing. Meet some of my friends and relax my mind. Then after couple of days start trading with a fresh mind. But first i'd do is to analyze what has gone wrong. And try not to repeat the same mistake again.

Senior Member makenamjad is an unknown quantity at this point makenamjad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it can be acceptable time to yield breach as you can get beat too, so if you can be beginning again you can do some acceptable trades. I would aswell do the aforementioned watch Tv and aswell I would like to accomplish a able appear back.
    << LUCK IS ONLY WAY IF YOU BELIEVE SO >>

Junior Member Ksal33m is an unknown quantity at this point Ksal33m's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have no business sense or the spirit of trade, whenever I think of you, you have no business should consider taking some time off. Because without the Spirit, you are going to make mistakes leading to losses. You do not realize it, so its best to stay away for a long trade. In fact, its a general policy, doing its best to stay away from anything that I do not want you. With your whole heart, or what else to do, do not do it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 279 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)