+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 160 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1597

Thread: Support aur Resistance base par trading

Member omofx is on a distinguished road omofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one of the basic a forex trader need to know is support and resistance is one of the best indicator that you need to be a successful trader and it one of the tools i use before i place a trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that the best way to trade is to rely on the classical analysis, which includes trend and subsidies and resistors .. and now I am personally dealer Bhdh the way I do not use any indicators only wait for access to support and make sure not to break then do I buy and sell on the contrary ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These support and resistance points determining also needs a very good experience in analysis and further using them in a proper way to make profit.
    most of the time these support and resistance points or lines help us to place our stop loss and take profit settings easily without much efforts.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To become great broker I'm sure in the beginning you need to be extremely accommodated the actual Forex trading Demo consideration. Which usually gives you a superb expertise in addition to although which you'll become a great broker. As well as large expertise in addition to expertise furthermore is important.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We must uncover information about the particular assistance as well as amount of resistance volumes. This sort of know-how is completely imperative that you make suggestions picking a more advisable conclusion to aid accessibility investing. On the other hand their a brand new soft calculation. We must uncover very carefully.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pertaining to my estimation. Assist and also opposition include the important heights and also levels that a specific fx trading currency set offers attained. In most cases hard to help split this however when a set really does so,.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dealers the top stage we have to look into when we are on the verge of position our own purchase would be the Support and Amount of resistance since those two definitely establish your motion of the current market for the day and with out a confirmation of your crack although you can not definitely have the greatest path of the marketplaces my opinion.

Banned naijafx is on a distinguished road naijafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are times when you trade based on supports and resistance and you will still get good results. This is because at every support or resistance point, orders are plugged in their waiting for any breakout

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the best strategy is to base your trading on support and resistances, opening trading and simply setting stop and target in few pips is stupid thing we should know the support and resistance to decide stop loss and target.

Junior Member pinkubond33 is an unknown quantity at this point pinkubond33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 160 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)